Technoblade..(NOT A CHAPTER.)

TW: DEATH

So uh... techno just- he's gone. I don't even want to make this a/n, i judt want to stay in bed and cry all day. But, anyways this is hard for me to not make it sound selfish but, techno was supposed to be a big part of this story.. and i don't know i feel- how YOU feel about me writing a story about a dead person- well the character isn't canonly dead but you get the point.
Currently feel uncomfortable about writing a story with a character that's played by a 'dead' person (especially when they played a big role in your life).

[Rant/vent??]
I'm still in denial, and i just want this to be a bad dream or a dumb sick prank.
This man has got me trough rough times, and now he's gone... it's like taking a candy from a baby and watching them sit there and cry hoplessly.
He somehow tried to make it more humorous and he's not even here!
I knew this day was gonna come, but i never excpected it to be so soon.
I remmembered re-watching the potato war, i remmembered watching Tommy's old fnaf vod with him last night, i remmembered watching a bunch of compilations of him, and he's suddenly gone.
Squid kid's tweet made me cry even more.

Y'know sometimes i just wished he was a fictional character. Y'know how people wished their favorite fictional chatacter to be real?? This is the opposite. Fictional characters can't die, maybe they can canonly die, but there's a chance of them comming back! Techno's a REAL person, he cannot come back. No. Matter. What.

I just wanted to share my grief with you guys.

Don't worry though i WILL continue this book because of this, i'll do it for HIM, he inspired many people including me and i wanted to continue this book in-memory of him.

How could i talk about fanfics in such serious events?? Even ao3 author notes aren't as extreme as this (this is a lie, someone's house exploded.) I just want you all to know that i CARE about him, not just my stupid book! I just need some time processing this. I just need to know if it's okay to write this! He's not the main character(yet) sure, but he still plays a big role in this. I don't want to make his family uncomfortable.