Chapter Two: Uneasy Alliance

You open the door and walk into the arena turning around to look at Bakugou. He stops just inside the door and stares back. You take a deep breath and attempt to speak calmly.

"Alright listen here."

Bakugou snaps cutting you off.

"You listen!"

Welp, I tried right?

"I am about as interested in getting suspended as you. So shut your damn mouth and fight me."

"Tsk so aggressive."

"Says the crazy bitch who's looking for any reason to fight me!"

"DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ME!"

You snap and shoot your purple-blue lighting at him. Causing him to jump into the air avoiding the blow. You store up electricity from the building and jump at lightning speed. You throw your leg out but he blocks just in time with his arm. The speed of your kick sends him flying through the air. He corrects himself and shoots A.P shot back. You dodge but notice too late it was a diversion. You end up getting blasted right in the chest and sent barreling to the ground below. You close your eyes and prepare for the impact of the concrete. Yet it never came. You open your eyes, Bakugou glaring at you. Something strange swam in his crimson eyes. He was holding you by the collar of your shirt, his other hand ready to blast you if you moved. You snicker at him and throw a punch, he swipes your wrist out of the air and holds it tight.

"Stop."

"Make me."

He snickers and leans in, excitement plastered on his face.

"I didn't?"

You laugh coldly and set electricity over your skin sending shock waves through Bakugou's body. He grits his teeth but refuses to move. He leans his head back and brings it back down hitting you square in the forehead. Your vision blurs as you groan out. Your quirk stops working as you fade in and out of consciousness.

          Your visions come back, Bakugou sitting across from you huffing. You sit up rubbing your forehead tenderly.

"Not very gentlemen like of you, knocking out a lady."

He looks up at you exchanging the same excited sadistic smile.

"Never underestimate your opponents."

He was staying cautious? You cock your head at him and glared suspiciously.

"I'm not putting you down or looking down on you. I understand you're strong and I'll treat you accordingly."

"Pff, you have a shitty way of showing it, you ass."

"Then get to know me."

"Huh?"

That was the last thing you ever expected to hear come from him. Sure you didn't hate him, but showing him someone wouldn't tolerate him is hella fun. Yet you could swear he hated your very existence. Could you have possibly misjudged him? You look away coldly and scoff crossing your arms.

"Think you can take me this time?"

Your eyes snap over to his smirking face. He stands up and holds his palm out letting little explosions go off.

"I'm pretty sure you gave me a concussion."

He snickers and walks over to you offering his hand. You stare at it curiously for a moment, then your eyes wander up his figure to his eyes. He squats down next to you and bares his teeth in a twisted smile.

"I won't bite this time."

You huff and stand up taking a step back from him. You walk to the exit and look over your shoulder at Bakugou.