Chapter Eighteen: Heaven's Light

You knock softly on Katsuki's door half hoping he wouldn't hear it. You really didn't want him seeing you like this. Didn't want to have to say anything to him. You just didn't want to be alone, and Denki was right. You really should go to him if you're upset. Hopefully, he'll understand and won't be annoyed with you. Of course, the anxiety was slowly eating at you that you'd have to leave. You sigh and open the door slowly poking your head in. The room was mostly dark except for the pool of yellow light sitting under the window. Your eyes scan the room looking for his bed. You see it in the back left corner.

"Katsuki?"

You whisper softly hoping not to startle him. You were worried he'd freak out if you were in here. Maybe you should leave, but you made it this far so why not just commit? You step inside closing the door softly behind you. You creep over to the bed, seeing the blond boy sleeping soundly. You smile slightly as you feel your heart flutter. Please don't be mad at me. I'm sorry I'm not okay, I'm sorry if I'm a burden.

         You slowly walk closer until your stand next to his bead. Your heart pounds in your ears as you get down on your knees.

"K-Katsuki?"

He still doesn't move as he sleeps. You extend your hand softly brushing your fingertips over his cheek.

"Please wake up Katsuki, I'm too scared to try that hard."

He breathes softly as he sleeps, softly muttering to himself. You smile and lean over kissing his cheek gently. He moves slightly, reaching out and grabbing you. You stiffen slightly as he pulls you into his chest holding you tightly. He was still asleep as he buries his face in your hair keeping your back to his chest. Your body slowly relaxes and you listen to his soft breathing.

Your eyes slowly open as you feel Katsuki stir slightly. He probably still had no idea you were here. You look at the time noticing it was almost time to start waking up for school. Your eyes drop, knowing you need to leave. You'd be dead meat if anyone figured out you were in here. You gently take his hand picking his arm up. He takes a deep breath, letting out a soft growl. Your body freezes up nervously as you worry he'll be mad if he realizes you're here. You slowly start trying to pick up his arm but he only tightens his hold on you. Shit, what the hell am I going to do?  Before you manage to come to a conclusion you feel something softly on your neck. You take a sharp breath realizing he was kissing you. You hear his deep sleepy voice float through the darkness.

"Definitely not dreaming."

You stop breathing as he keeps kissing your neck softly. His hand wanders up your shirt caressing your skin gently. You feel your face heat up as you slightly squirm. He lets out a soft chuckle and leans over you looking into your eyes.

"Miss me that much?"

"I, um, I have to leave."

He growls deeply as he leans in planting his lips on yours. You kiss him back failing to resist him as he rolls you onto your back. He breaks the kiss and moves his lips to your collarbone.

"K-katsuki."

"You came in here."

"I, um."

He cuts you off with another kiss, this one more fierce than the last. You put your hand on his chest gently pushing him off.

"I really have to leave."

He huffs quietly and pulls away sitting on his bed, giving you an irritated look.

"Well, now I wish it was a dream."

"I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"You didn't invite me in."

He smirks at you and pulls you into his lap.

"Stop being an idiot."

You huff in disapproval as you sit in his lap. Before you could speak the alarm goes off nearly giving you a heart attack. You pull away get off the bed and rush to the door. You look back at him smiling slightly.

"See you in class."

Sensei stares dully at the class as you guys all take your seats. He speaks up as everyone quiets down.

"I'm sure I mentioned this yesterday, but you guys are working towards the hero provincial license exam. A hero license bears with it a huge responsibility for human life. Of course, the exam to receive one is very difficult. Even the provisional license has only a 50% passing rate each year. That's why today we will have each of you come up with at least two ultimate moves."

The classroom door opens and Ectoplasm, Midnight, and Cementoss come into the classroom. They explain how ultimate moves are important to success and notoriety.

"We will explain more on the way, now get into your hero costumes and meet us at Gym Gamma."

Everyone gets up filing out of the room excitedly chatting. You wait until they are all gone before getting up and heating out. Sensei's dull eyes follow you as you leave.

         Ectoplasm charges you throwing his leg out to kick you. You drop low and use your quirk to move past him. You kick your leg toward his back but he turns around and counters, getting you in the stomach with his leg. He send you flying into the ground.

"Your movements are too choppy. Try being more fluid with your body."

You nod and get up charging him again. Your ideas for your ultimate moves were: uses lightning speed to land a finishing blow before the enemy can react, and if it was an enemy you couldn't get close to create a lightning bolt. Ectoplasm was a good opponent since he can help figure out if both worked. You charge him again activating lightning speed and moving past him grabbing his chest and shocking him. The clone disappears causing you to smirk. Another clone appears and you store up more electricity.

"Much better, that will defiantly work against enemies that don't have a counter to speed. Now for your next move?"

"I was thinking of something more long-range. I've never tried making lightning until the training camp so I don't know how well this is going to work."

He nods and jumps away moving around erratically. You follow him with your eyes trying to time it correctly. You activate your quirk and a huge bolt of purple lightning strikes the ground. The huge cracking sound that followed filled the entire gym. All the lights flickered off before coming back on. Ectoplasm's clone was gone instantly as it was hit straight on. You shrink slightly and notice how many of the other students were staring at you. You ignore them as Ectoplasm walks up to you.

"These moves will work out well in fights with most villains. Keep refining them and they'll get more precise with time."

You feel a small smile coming over your face. One day I'll strike down villains with heaven's light. 

***I literally rewatched this episode so I got everything right XD. Also coming up with your ultimate move was the worst part. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. And for those of you looking for good Bakugou playlists to listen to, this one is my favorite and the one I listen to when I write these chapters :)***  https://youtu.be/VTF_3Eqw0sw