Chapter Twenty-one: I wasn't asking

Katsuki looks at you blinking slightly as his face turns bright red. He turns his head hiding his face from you as he nearly shouts.

"Damn it! Just when I think I got you all figured out you throw something like that at me. How the hell am I supposed to react to that!?"

You giggle softly looking back up at the rafters above. Katsuki looks over his shoulder watching you. He lets out a deep huff before moving closer. His face comes into view as he leans over you. You look at him smiling slightly as you gaze into his red eyes. He mutters softly as his face grows ever redder.

"I love you too dumbass."

"I know."

You giggle softly as he grits his teeth.

"How are you so annoying and so damn perfect at the same time?"

You look at him, trying to process what he just said. He smiles softly and leans in kissing you fiercely. You pick up your arms running your fingers through his hair holding it roughly. He groans deeply as he presses his body on yours.

         Katsuki's hand wanders over your thigh slowly reaching for the top of your skirt. At that moment you hear the door of the wreck room open. You squirm slightly trying to push Katsuki off of you. He snickers and moves his lips to your neck licking your skin.

"Katsuki."

You breathe out trying desperately to push him away. He breathes deeply in your ear sending chills over your skin. He pulls away licking his lips as he eyes your neck down. You blush anxiously as you realize what just happened.

"No, you didn't."

You hiss as you get up backing away from him. He snickers softly as he stands up shoving his hands in his pocket.

"Guess we'll see how proud you are to be mine."

"That's not fair."

"As if you play fair. Going around being an adorable mess one second then a bold badass the next."

"Katsuki."

You whine quietly as you try to hide your neck in the collar of your shirt. He smirks at you before walking around the wall. You huff out before going around the other side of the wall to see who came in. Sensei walks up to the two of you, his eyes going from you to him then back to you.

"It's 10 minutes past curfew. And why does it look like you two have been fighting again?"

"We were just sparing Sensie, nothing serious."

He narrows his eyes at you suspiciously eyeing down the crude attempt to hide your neck. You shrink under his gaze feeling the anxiety bubble up.

"Are you injured?"

Katsuki snickers quietly as his eyes move over to you. You bite your inner cheek deciding to play it off.

"The hell are you smirking at Baku-bitch!? I won fair and square; why don't you just admit you're the loser!?"

"THAT HELL DID YOU JUST SAY!?"

You snicker at him feeling the nostalgia hit you.

"I. Said. Admit. Defeat."

He grits his teeth at you narrowing his eyes and vibrating with rage.

"Enough both of you. Now get back to the dorms before I decide to give you two detention."

You bow slightly before rushing past him fighting Katsuki to get out of the door fist. Both of you had huge smiles on your faces as you leave the building.