Chapter Eleven: Scaredy Cat pt. 2

Bakugou parades you out of the dorms causing everyone to stare. Your familiar friend anxiety comes knocking as you feel their judgmental eyes piercing you. You fight Bakugou to win your freedom from his grasp.

"Let me go!"

He drags you out to the hall before letting you go. Turning around looking you up and down silently. As you rub your wrist irritatedly, he speaks softly, causing you to look away from him.

"Hey, Y/N?"

"What?"

You spit the words at him still angry. He moves closer to you, placing his pointer finger under your chin. He moves your head up forcing you to look at him.

"Confidence looks good on you, don't take it off."

The idea of breathing illudes you as you gaze into his crimson eyes. You huff out grumbling, trying to ignore his comment.

"Shut up."

You move to slap his hand away but he swiftly swipes your wrist, pinning it to the wall behind you. You squeak, shocked by the suddenness of it all. He chuckles softly, keeping his other hand under your chin.

"But so does submission."

"Go off of me."

"So damn annoying."

"Yeah, you keep reminding me how much you hate it."

He snickers before leaning in, pressing himself on you.

"Hate? I love it."

His nose touches yours, his lips hovering inches away. He looks you in the eyes, tenderness swirling in his ruby-red eyes.

"Can we please leave?"

"Why? Scared of people seeing who you belong to?"

"I don't belong to anyone!"

"Would you?"

"What?"

"Would you belong to me?"

"I, uh-."

You stutter on your words unable to even look at him right now. He moves his head to the side and presses his lips onto yours gently. You instinctively kiss back, lost in the moment of his soft lips on yours. Your free hand moves up to his chest grabbing his shirt. He pulls away slightly smirking at you.

"You said to show you, so let me show you everything I can't say."

You nod slightly still stunned by his actions. You move your hand up to his face holding his cheek softly. You feel him shutter under your touch slightly. He pulls away his cheeks that adorable shade of pink. You speak up breaking your trance.

"Come on."

"Where are we going?"

"Well I asked you to go into town with me, so that's where we are going. You know unless you're a scared cat."

He scoffs and follows you down the hall to the front entrance.

The bus pulls up to the bus stop. You walk off into the small Neonraito district. This was one of your favorite places to go when you were younger. There was always a chance to see unsavory characters here since heroes didn't patrol this area often. Even though it was considered a part of the underground, you loved it.

"One day I want to patrol this place. It's not considered a high priority so it's been neglected for years. But I love this place, and I hope I can protect it one day."

"What is this place?"

"It's Neonraito. The neon city so to speak, it's very retro. I'd play at the arcade when I was younger. You know they say the Black Ice Villain roams these parts. Maybe you and I could run into him."