Chapter Fourteen: You Win

***Author's Note***

Wait why is it a habit for me to put out 14 chapters before shit gets real XD. Lmfao enjoy making out with Bakugou.

          Ha, you thought this would be easy? Oh no, definitely the complete opposite. You just saw him talking to Kirishima and you froze. Feet planned there, refusing to listen to you at all. Did Denki say all that because Bakugou said something? Does he hate you now?

"So toughen up and go see your man."

My man, oh god Bakugou is my boyfriend! All the stress from everything pushed that thought from your mind. Remembering it startled you even more than when he kissed you. You could feel your heart throbbing. All you wanted to do was run to him, but you couldn't move. You were so worried he wouldn't forgive you. You didn't want to lose him, it scared you to death. You narrow your eyes trying to grab some courage out of thin air. Your legs start to listen to you again, moving you closer to Bakugou. His beautiful eyes moved over and landed on you. He looks happy to see you, a hidden smile on his face. It melts your heart immediately, causing you to feel gitty. Kirishima waves to Bakugou as he walks away. Bakugou turns to you as you finally draw closer. He might have only been 20 feet away, but it felt like you just walked a mile. His deep voice breaks the silence between the two of you.

"Hey."

"Um, hey."

You rub the back of your head nervously and get closer to him. You reach out and take his hand in yours softly. You look up into his eyes nearly forgetting why you came here.

"I, uh. I need to talk to you."

His intense gaze didn't falter as he waits for you to speak.

"I've been a shitty person. Denki kinda slapped the shit out of me with some scenes. I'm sorry I've been distant lately, I wasn't trying to hurt you, and if you hate me that's totally cool. But if you'll forgive me I'll make it up to you, because, uh."

You take a deep breath trying not to shake as you stand there. Truth be told being so exposed was scary as hell. But you came to a conclusion, and you were going to stick by it.

"I don't want to lose you Katsuki, and you're worth it. Worth being scared as hell, worth letting my walls down. Worth the risk that you'll leave me."

Tears start to swell in your eyes as you look up at him, refusing to look away. You cared for this man, enough to be brave, enough not to run from him. He looks at you blankly, his eyes widening slowly. You saw the soft pink hug appearing on his cheeks as he looks at you. You sniffle slightly growing anxious as he stands there quietly. You shift slightly putting one foot behind the other to step away. He yanks you into his chest so quickly you didn't realize what happened for a moment. He growls into your ear softly as he whispers.

"Let me make myself perfectly clear. You are worth it, so don't you ever doubt yourself again. Don't ever make me repeat myself."

You feel your heart race at his words as he holds you close to him. You keep sniffling, trying not to get snot all over him as you blubber like a baby. He pulls away just enough to hover his lips over yours. He smirks at you, intentionally teasing you.

"You win."

You smile softly at him before grabbing his shirt and pulling his lips onto yours. He kissed you back, his hand moving to the lower part of your back. He holds you firmly as his lips move in sync with yours. His fingertip wandered up your shirt, brushing over your spine. He pulls away slightly out of breath, a huge smirk plastered on his face.

"I'll get you back of that."

You blush softly before pulling away and leading him to the grass. You sit down feeling a huge weight lift off your shoulders. You lay back watching the branches of the cherry blossom tree sway in the wind whimsically. Flowers floating through the air, softy landing on the ground around you. You look over seeing Bakugou gazing off into the distance. You push yourself up picking a flower off your lap and placing it in Bakugou's hair. He looks over at you curiously, attempting to hide the blush on his cheeks. You smile innocently and place a few more in his hair before he isn't having it anymore. He glares off clearly embarrassed and ruffles his hair causing the flowers to fall out. You whine catching them in your hands, attempting to put them back in his hair. He huffs out irritatedly, you could tell he was getting fed up with you, but despite that, he was letting you put them back in his hair. You lean back on your elbows admiring your work. Bakugou refuses to look at you.

"Hey, Bakugou?"

He grunts softly still pouting.

"You look adorable."

He whips his head at you, all the flowers that were stuck in his hair falling around him like confetti.

"I am not adorable!"

You fall onto your back laughing at the priceless expression on his face. His cheeks were a vibrant shade of red, and you could swear steam was coming out of his ears. Bakugou's face comes into view as he leans over you. That unmistakable smirk crawled over his lips. He grabs your wrists pinning them on either side of your head. You freeze up having half a mind to kick him off of you. You squirm under him nervously as he leans in.

"Call me Katsuki."

"Ba-Kasuki, get off of me."

He growls quietly only closing the gap between the two of you.

"Why? Are you embarrassed to let people know who you belong to?"

"N-no."

"Hmmm, maybe I should show them."

He leans in kissing your neck softly sending you into overdrive. You let out a soft moan as your back arches so you're pressing your chest to Katsuki's. He breathes out heavily in your ear driving you crazy. His grip on your writs tightened ever so slightly. You whine out of pure pleasure as he nibbles your ear. He finally pulls away a hungry look in his eye. The way his eyes scanned your body, you knew this man would destroy you in the best way if he could.