Morale Fallen

Ahab's POV

After talking with Six I left my dorm as I made my way down the hall to find the gun range. After a few minutes I found it as I walked in to see a bigger gun range than I though it was. Everything  was pretty much organized. Big guns on the left, medium guns on the middle left, small guns on the middle right and side arms on the right.

I looked at the assault rifles to see what I should try but then I heard some yelling on my right. I looked over to see a operator and a recruit yelling at one another about the scoring of the leaderboard.

The operator on the left was wearing black and yellow with a gas mask on and had a French flag on his shoulder.

The recruit was wearing familiar uniform. He was wearing a mask with a beret, a black uniform and has a Diamond Dog patch on his shoulder and beret.

The people that seem to be operators on the left tried to stop their friend from hurting the recruit as the people on the recruit's side tried to stop their friend from fighting the operator

But it was too late as the two started to fight each other and it made a crowd circling around them cheering them on. The operators were shaking their heads annoyed.

I walked over watching the fight for a few seconds but then the operator knocked the recruit to the ground and I watch him pull out a knife. I know I'm new but I'm not going to allow someone to kill someone over a score.

Ash's POV

We tried to stop Lion from fighting with the recruit but it was getting kind of pointless because the recruit keeps telling him it's just a scoreboard and not a real thing. That seemed to make Lion mad as he turns around to punch the recruit but it seemed that he was skilled than any of us thought he was. But Lion got him a couple of times and we watch him throw the recruit to the ground.

We thought it was going to be over but out of nowhere, Lion takes out his knife.

Me: "Lion what are you doing?!"

He didn't answer as I saw him swinging his arm down with the knife in hand and went to stab the recruit. But then out of nowhere someone grabbed Lion's knife hand turning him around shoving him over to the recruit who was getting up but he got pushed down by Lion's body. We all watched him get flipped over the person and he lands onto the ground rolling.