Oc

First name: Sebastian

Last name: Redacted

Codename: Ahab

DOB: 8/14/1983

Age: 33

Nationality: American

POB: Illinois

Height: 6'3

Hair style: Shoulder length hair

Hair color: Dark brown

Eye color: Blue

Organization: Diamond Dogs [Formerly] Rainbow

Weapons: Am Mrs 4 rifle, tranquilizer pistol, 9mm, smoke grenade, combat knife, Fulton surface-to-air recovery system, (Basically a balloon that escorts the target to base faster who aren't wounded) and a lure.

Skills: CQC, stealth, silent in battle, interrogates targets to find more targets or information.

Bio: Born in the U.S in Illinois near the Mississippi river. Parents died in a car crash and was sent to a orphanage, but was adopted by Venom Snake and raised to be a ultimate soldier. He haunts down Metal Gears to make the world a better place. He was trained to be an infiltrator. When the day Diamond Dogs we're over, he was 22 and joined the marines. He didn't talk much about his time when he was a Diamond Dog, but sometimes he does when he trust people he cares about.

Pet: DD who is a wolf dog he found in the desert in Afghanistan.

Likes: Helping out his friends, training, going on missions, telling stories when he was in Diamond Dogs.

Dislike: Traitors, people insulting his friends who died in the battlefield, and being challenged.

Secret: He gets painful visions of when he was in Diamond Dogs. He had to kill his own soldiers who were infected by the parasite that were in them and it still haunts him still.

Uniform: