page 1 <<the beginning>>

I was eating breakfast with my sister and father at this time. My sister, and I are the same age but we don't really get along well. She has this friend, cheong-san. We've known him since we were little. He's always protecting my sister, and I have to admit. I'm very jealous. They've always had such a great connection, cheong-san and I are close but he never usually shows it to anybody else. I'm pretty sure he likes my sister on-jo. I wish he liked me or at least showed it. He protects both of us, but when we're in private just him and I he's different. Like he likes me, but I can't tell. On-jo liked him a little bit awhile ago but she now really likes this one kid in our class. I don't blame her, he's very hot, athletic, and respectful. He gets bad grades but that's whatever. I wish she didn't like him, he shows barely any affection to her. But cheong-san shows a lot of affection. Anyway we get a knock on the door,
"Damn boy, always on time." My dad huffed. We said bye and left the apartment. They did rock paper scissors, I put my airpods in and just walked away. That's the thing, they were always like siblings. Picking on each other and all of that. Anyways, we run to school everyday. They make it into a race but I'm always on time because I never make it a race. The sidewalk was filled to the brim with kids waiting for the light to turn green. As soon as it did we all piled into the gates of the high-school. I ran straight for the front doors and as I entered the clock was 2 minutes away from the start of class, oh shit! I ran up the flights of stairs onto the juniors level. I booked it to the classroom to see on-jo and cheong-san already there. How'd they beat me? I sat in my seat and the teacher pulled the box out and had ys put our phones in it. I put my "phone" in it, by that I mean. I bought a fake duplicate of my exact phone so I can keep mine, just in case. I wasn't paying attention until one of my classmates walked into the classroom with blood all over her, what the fuck? We all stood up beginning to panic.
"Where were you?" Our teacher began to ask her,
"...th-the science..." she began,
"Science... ro-om." She finished,
Oh shit. The teacher began giving orders,
"On-jo?" I asked my sister, "what?" She replied with a shaky voice, "stay away from her, what if she's sick and it's contagious." I whispered to her. But as I finished the teacher told on-jo to come with her to the infurmery. Great. I looked over to cheong-san, "what do you think happened?" I asked. He looked down at me with his beautiful dark brown eyes, "I'm not sure, she was pale though." I closed my eyes and shook my head. She looked hungry, scared and sick. He looked at me, "you okay?"
"Yeah." I rubbed my eyes. He put his hand on my shoulder, "shell be fine." He reassured me. I nodded. His hand was so, warm. He removed his hand and went over to his friends. I sat by the class president. Who never spoke or did anything to help with class. I sat down and pulled my phone out. No new alerts. I shut it off and shoved it into my pocket. A few minutes pass and they return to the room, without my sister. I shot out of my seat, "where's on-jo?"
"She bit her, she's fine just getting her bit cleaned up." I nodded. Why the fuck would you bite somebody? I pushed the thought away. Cheong-san left the room, I followed behind him. He was looking for my sister, a few minutes pass and he found her in the stair well with su-hyeok. He ran down the stairs and began talking to her, clearly making sure she was okay. I stood hidden behind the wall staring at them. I felt my face go red. Why did he treat her like that and not me? I sighed. On-jo began up the stairs so I went silent and she walked right passed me. Su-hyeok and cheong-san were with each other, my sister actually asked su-hyeok out? I'm guessing he didn't answer her yet since she stormed off. Why did she always treat cheong-san like that? He was so nice to her, and she was always so mad at him. Su-hyeok said he thinks they're going out with each other. I went wide eyed and ran back to the room. What?! Are they actually? Why would she? Doesn't she hate him? Why am I so mad? Whenever I'm upset I just hear these loud voices in my head having to make everything worse. I put my hands on my head. Stop!
The thoughts drifted away, for once. I got into the classroom with my face red. I sat in my seat and put my head on my desk.