page 6

Cheong-san and I hugged for awhile. A few minutes maybe. When we stopped hugging I wiped his tears and he walked away. I sat down by on-jo expecting her to say something about me comforting him. But I guessing she had nothing to say. We all lost Gyeong-su, just not as bad as Cheong-san. We all were tired, only a few had fallen asleep. Cheong-san, su-hyeok, Nam-ra, wu-jin and I were still awake. The rest had past out. We all were quiet. Relaxed to, "this is weird but i really need to pee." Su-hyeok said. Now that he brought it up, I sorta do to, "yeah, same." I began. But what was the point we had nowhere to go. We couldn't leave. I definitely didn't want to die trying to piss.
"Same, but it's not like we can leave." Wu-jin stated,
"Maybe we could make a bathroom?" I suggested. I looked around. We could either pee out the window or go in the side room, the recording room. But we'd need to block the windows so we wouldn't watch each other piss and shit. But what if it smelled, I couldn't take a foot in there if it smelled bad. I'd gag and puke. Then my puke would smell. I pushed that disgusting thought away, "where?" Su-hyeok asked. I pointed at the recording room. You should always seperate your bathroom from where you sleep. My dad would teach my and my sister the most he could about being stranded. He's a firefighter so he knew a lot. About those things, "if we find tape we could tape as much paper as we can onto the window so nobody sees into the room while we use it." I began,
"We'd need to find something that would soak up the pee and phecies." I got up and quietly looked around for like a basket or something to soak it up like a fabric or cotton. I remembered I had my bag. Which was in the room somewhere. I looked around for a red bag. Dark red, almost a maroon. I found it under the table. I grabbed the bag an opened It. I grabbed the fabric from my shirt and a random bin I had found on the table. I also grabbed the notebook. I ripped 15 pages out. It all had writing. I read the top of one of the pages,

"수학 수업, 8월 30일"

Math class, August 30.
That wasn't even 5 months ago. I put the ripped fabric on the trey then the paper around it. I looked around and saw the mop head. I grabbed 2 of them and layed it on the trey. I spread the bristles out do it covered up more space on the trey. I put it on the table, "this would be the toilet. We'd need use paper or something as tp." I know this is a weird conversation to have, but when nature calls. You answer.
I brought it into the room over, "guys, come help my move these cabinets." The boys came in and helped me move the cabinets around the bin. We then left the recording room and shut the door. A few more people were up now.
"What's happening?" Na-yeon asked.
I turned to glare at her, "shut the fuck up." I began. She stood up, "excuse me?!" She was getting mad. I walked towards me, "you heard me bitch." I looked down at her.
"Hey you 2 break it up!" Dae-su began.
She smacked me. I scuffed then punched her directly in the face then shoved her down.
She wiped her face then got up and attempted to punch me back but I grabbed her arm twisted it and put her in a head lock.
"You bitch you killed Gyeong-su!" Everybody froze,
"What?" Cheong-san began,
"What! No! He turned remember!" I turned her around so she could face everybody,
"You wiped your napkin on the blood on the broken mop, you murdered him!" I let go then grabbed her hair pulled her back and socked her again.
Gyeong-su wasn't just close to cheong-san, he was close to all of us.
I continued to punch her.
"Hey! Stop you have to proof!" Dae-su yelled,
"She's right." Nam-ra defended me,
"I saw it too." She finished.
I was still punching Na-yeon.
Her nose was bleeding. I finally let go and she tackled me but I grabbed her and threw her at one of the counters. She stayed down, "y/n enough!" Su-hyeok yelled. I stopped.
"You murdered him."
Cheong-san looked at me. I looked at him,

"She killed him. The most proof I have is that first me and Nam-ra saw it, but also it would've taken 5 minutes for him to turn. Not 65, he turned right after she was in there with him. She killed him, she's always hated him. She's always looked down on him."
"She always called him a welfie, and made fun of how he smelled. She's look down on him since we were kids."

My eyes watered. I sniffled. I wiped my nose. Which was bleeding from her slapping me. She sat up. Looked at me with water in her eyes. She looked down crying silently,

"Your worse the the zombies...
Your a monster,
A murderer."
I wiped my nose again.
We all stared at her. She wiped her tears. Mrs park stepped in, "so is this true?" She asked Na-yeon. She nodded, "you murderer!" Cheong-san tried going towards her but su-hyeok and wu-jin stopped him.
"I didn't kill him! He's not dead, he's just one of them!" I walked towards her and grabbed her arm and pulled her up, "tell them." I looked down at her. She looked up with fear in her eyes. He face was bruised a bit and red. Nose still bleeding. She nodded, finally. She moved her arm causing me to let go. She began walking to the door. Cheong-san broke free, and ran up and shoved he to the ground.
"MURDERER!" She began crying more then opened the door and she ran out. Mrs park went to the door, "stay safe." She opened the door and went after Na-yeon,
"Not Mrs park!" Dae-su began crying into wu-jins shoulder. I looked at my knuckles. Red but not bleeding. I looked at cheong-san, he was in the same spot. I walked over to him, "are you okay?" He nodded. I had nothing else to say so i just walked over to the window and sat down by the floor. I know had to finish the bathroom, I still had to pee. But no, not now. I layed down against the wall and fell asleep. I was to tired for anything else, fighting Na-yeon made it worse. My stomach and leg hurt. But it wasn't wasn't bad. I took a deep breathe then closed my eyes.

Nobody screamed, so nobody died. I wonder where Mrs park is now. In hungry, really hungry. I know i had the bag but i still don't get up. I wonder if  somebody ate the food, Dae-su probably would've. Whatever, I can last. I was more dehydrated then hungry anyhow, tomorrow would be our 3rd day with this issue. The zombies, 3 days without water. Oh shit.