page 4 <<plans>>

He was right. If we mattered we would've been saved already. I looked back down at my feet, my eyes began to water but I hid it pretty well, "I don't want to be stuck here." I told him, "we won't be, I'll get us out." He told me, "okay." He lifted my head up, "it'll be fine." He smiled. His smile always finds a way to make me smile. I smiled back. Why was this day going so slow? I looked at the others, all exhausted. I sat ontop of the desk, "Mrs Park must still be out there. If that's true we should look for her. She might know how to get us out." I began, "your right." He sat ontop of his desk, "mhm." We went quiet when the speakers in the room began to glitch, we all looked up at it,

"Kids of hyosan high, it's Mrs park. Please stay safe. I don't know what's happening, or how it happened and or why it is. But please, stay safe. Try not to get bitten and hide. If your hidden stay where you are. I'm going to try and find and a way for me to get you all out. If your able to leave, please. Please leave..."

Her voice began to crack,

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry we couldn't get you guys out sooner. But please, stay safe for me. Protect each other, because for right now. We're all we got. Thats... that's all. Bye now students, stay safe."

Cheong-san looked at me, "told you." She was all we had left to leave the school,
"Guys. We need to find Mrs park." I said.
"If she was able to make this announcement. Then she's in the recording room. Does anybody know, where that is?" I asked
"Mhm, if I'm right I should be a floor or 2 below us." Nam-ra responded, "how are we going to get down there? It's like the hallways get worse and worse." On-jo asked. She wasn't wrong. There was always more and more of them in the hallways,
"Do we have like a rope or something?" I asked,
"No, there's nothing we could actually use." Ji-min groaned. I walked over to the windows and looked out into the hallway in hopes of something, "nothing out there." Nam-ra came and looked as well, "fire extinguisher." She mummbled, " it should be long enough to reach out the window so we could climb out and down." Nam-ra explained. I never knew she was so smart. She always came up with the best plans and ideas, she is so observant.
"Hopefully, but who's going to get it?" I asked,
They pointed to wu-jin, "he has long arms." Joon-yeong said, "okay, now we need somebody to defend him. 2 people preferbly." Nam-ra said, "I'll go." Bare-su said, "I'll go." I shrugged. Cheong-san looked at me, "no, I am going to y/n" He said, "no, it's better if she goes she has the knife and skills to use it." Nam-ra said, "what? I could use the knife she isn't going." On-jo looked at me, "yeah I agree, don't go." I got up and handed my phone to on-jo, "just in case." I smiled and she grabbed my arm, "no, you cannot go." She said, "yeah, I can." I ripped myself away from her and went towards the door. Bare-su and wu-jin followed behind me, "we have to be quick." I told them, "okay" they both said. I opened the door and cheong-san got up hut we closed the door before he got to us.
Wu-jin quickly began trying to open the fire extinguisher holder. It wasn't opening. Bare-su and I were on opposite sides defending wu-jin. One of the zombies ran up to me, I read the tag. Oh. It was 추가하다". The girl that we took the first bag of chips from, I have her notebook in my bag. I grabbed her shoulders and threw her at a wall then lifted her up and threw her out the nearest window. Another came at me and I didn't get time to read the tag, "jury up wu-jin!" I shouted. I grabbed the zombies hair and bashed it's head into a wall, knocking it out. He still didn't have it open. I bent down handed him the knife, "guard me." He nodded and got up. I began punching the metal. My knuckles burnt and bled but we needed the extinguisher. I punched it a bunch of time them kicked it and it finally popped open. I grabbed it and unfolded it and brought it into the room until it couldn't go further, "Bare-su, wu-jin! Come on!" They ran in and I closed the door, "thanks." Wu-jin handed me my knifed. I checked my arms, no marks. Just blood for the zombies. Cheong-san walked to me, "are you hurt?" I shook my head and covered my bloody knuckles. Which didn't hurt surprisingly, it was just numb. He examined me, "you need to listen to me." He shoved me. I laughed, "relax!" We grabbed the rope, "let's tie knots." We did as told and tied numerous knots then threw it out the window, "who's first?" Bare-su asked, "Nam-ra." I looked at her. She looked back and then walked towards the rope, "be careful, you just need to climb down till you see the recording room." Bare-su instructed her. She nodded putting her foot into one of the knots then climbed down. I looked at my knuckles. They stung but honestly, it wasn't as bad as how my leg and stomach was. Next, Dae-su went down. I sat down on the table and looked at my knuckles, "y/n, what's on your knucklee?" God damnit, ji-min just called me out out loud to everybody. I put my hands in my pockets, "nothing." Cheong-san walked over to me ripping my hands out of the pockets. He looked at my knuckles, "what happened?" I looked at ji-min, "nothing." She walked away. It's nothing serious so I didn't feel the need to tell him, "y/n, don't lie what happened?" He looked into my eyes, "the fire extinguisher case wasn't opening, so I had to punch it a few times to open it."
"Why didn't you just kick it?" He asked,
"I'm not sure."
"Nam-ra, your next." Bare-su held her hand and helped her onto the rope. I looked over at on-jo who was staring directly at them. I looked back over to cheong-san, "it's nothing, can we just look around to double check if we need anything else?" I asked. He let go of my hand and I got off the desk and proceeded to look around the room just incase. Nothing interesting. I walked over to the rope and helped the rest of my classmates down. Then I let Bare-su go down, then on-jo. It was just me and cheong-san in the classroom. All of asudden we began to hear banging on the door. Oh shit. Zombies lined up around the door. The glass on the door began to crack, "y/n go down now." Cheong-san held my hand and helped me onto the rope. I slid down to go quicker. I got into the classroom to see Mrs park, "y/n!" She grabbed my arm and helped me in. I smiled at Mrs park then looked out the window, "Cheong-san cmon!" He didn't come yet but my heart dropped when I saw him falling out the window, "CHEONG-SAN!" I shouted and tears filled my eyes.