page 12 <<the roof pt2>>

I woke up to a throbbing pain in my nose and back. Im happy I helped them, but at times I wish I didn't. It was night. Everybody was around the fire. I laid up. I was sitting across from Cheong-san. Everybody was silent. I looked at the fire.
I was hungry. I looked around the roof for the bag. We had left it in the broadcasting room. We're so stupid. I wasn't focusing but some how the conversation about liking somebody began. Apparently we were going around the circle and saying who our crushes are.
It started with su-hyeok, "so who do you like." He looked at Nam-ra.
"Nam-ra."
"Yes?"
"I like Nam-ra."
Now that I realize it, he's been around her this entire time. He never left her side.
She smiled, "I like you to Su-hyeok."
I looked at on-jo who was looking at Nam-ra. I felt bad but, he clearly had no interest in her. It went around til it got to cheong-san. He smiled and looked at me,
"Y/n." I smiled at him. I didn't say anything because he knows I feel the same. It went around and I got up and walked over to the edge and sat. I needed to sit up against something. I closed my eyes for a few seconds.
Then I heard a noise. I opened my eyes and looked at the edge. What the fuck.

I killed him though...
What was gwi-nam doing back.
He looked at me.
He smiled and grabbed my hair when he got up,
"Cheong-san!" I shouted. He held me up by my hair. Everybody got up but didn't come towards me, "I'm hear for cheong-san. So unless you guys want to die to, stay out of my way." I kicked him in the stomach and he dropped me. I began getting up, "you little bitch." He kicked me and i went flying into chairs. I got my breath taken out of me. I couldn't breathe. Cheong-san ran to him and socked him in the face. Gwi-nam threw a punch but cheong-san dodged it. Cheong-san punched his stomach.
Gwi-nam threw him and su-hyeok ran to Gwi-nam. Gwi-nam was about to go kick cheong-san off the roof but luckily su-hyeok got there in time. He grabbed gwi-nams face and kicked him in the face. His nose was gushing blood. Gwi-nam spat out blood then shoved su-hyeok far.
Why was he stronger?
Does this make me stronger?
Is it because we're halfbies?
Cheong-san got up and tried punching him but gwinam threw him. He began walking towards cheong-san. I got up and ran towards Gwi-nam. I grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up. He stood there struggling. Cheong-san was laying on the ground coughing. He began smelling good. I fought the urge to bite anybody and Gwi-nam grabbed my arm. He turned my arm and broke it. I began screaming and dropped him. He walked towards me then picked me up from my neck. I couldn't fight back. I was in so much pain. My back was in pain, my stomach still hurt, my arm was gushing blood, my leg was fucked up, I had a headache, and my neck was burning.
Nam-ra walked over and punched him in the face. He dropped me and I laid on the ground. I closed my eyes. Nam-ra finished him off. I opened my eyes and she threw him off the roof. I closed my eyes again.
I felt a hand on my side.
Cheong-san.
I turned to him.
He grabbed my arm and ripped his shirt sleeve and wrapped it around my arm.
He then helped me onto his lap and then carried me over to the fire. He laid me down and had my head rest on his leg. I didn't say anything,
"Thank you." I told him,
"Your welcome."
He kissed me and it began raining.
We all opened out mouths and let the rain fall into our mouths.
I smiled.
At least we got water.