page 5 <<Gyeong-su>>

I got up onto the windowcill in hopes I could get him before he fell all the way down. But he flipped backwards and grabbed onto the extinguisher. My heart started to beat again. I let out a deep breathe, "Cheong-san are you okay?" I asked. He looked down at me, "mhm, I'm fine." I held the rope and helped him down. I grabbed his hand and lead him into the room, "Mrs park?" He smiled and hugged her, "is that all of you?" She asked. We all nodded. She looked upset that there wasn't anymore of us. But what could we have done, we didn't have much to do. If we went out there would be less of us,
"None of you guys are injured severely right?" She asked,
"No." We all responded. Mrs park looked at my stomach and leg, "what happened?" I looked down, "nothing." I smiled at her then sat down. On-jo followed, "did you see how Bare-su helped nam-ra?" She asked, "yeah, why do you like him? Cheong-san clearly likes you. Why won't you just like him back." She scrunched up her face, "because he's my friend." She turned to look and Bare-su, "tell him you don't like him. Maybe you could give somebody else a chance with him." I meant me, I'm the other chance with him.
"Maybe, don't you like him?"
I turned to her,
"Maybe." She laughed a bit,
"Tell him." I shook my head,
"Hell no!"
She smiled then got up and walked away.
I looked at cheong-san who was already looking at me. Please tell me he didn't hear what I said.
The hose from the extinguisher began tapping on the window. Cheong-san walked over to it slowly. He looked up when a zombie fell down stuck in the rope. He jumped back. The window had broken so she was almost entirely in the room. She had a grasp on cheong-sans arm. I got up ran over to it and same as Gyeong-su. He was pushing the zombie while I was punching its arm hoping it would let go. God damnit. I watched as Gyeong-su cut his arm open with one of the shards on the window.
"Move!" Wu-jin ran at it and we all moved out of the way. He threw the computer at it and it finally fell down. We all sighed. I grabbed cheong-sans arm to make sure he wasn't bitten. He was good. Na-yeon yelled,
"Look at Gyeong-su's arm!" We all looked at it, "he was bitten!" I grabbed his arm, "what no it's not a Hite mark!" He argued, he wasn't wrong. I had seen him scratch it on the window, "it's not a bite mark!" He yelled again, "yes it is you stupid welfie!"
Gyeong-su stood up, "what'd you just call me?" He shoved her, "hey! Hey you two relax!" Mrs park pulled Gyeong-su. I looked at Bare-su. How stupid am I? I've been thinking his names Bare-su when's its su-hyeok. I snapped back to reality and looked at what was happening.
"You were bitten! Get out!" Na-yeon screamed,
"Hey! Listen, how about he sits in the recording room for 30 minutes. If he doesn't turn he wasn't bitten. 9f he doesn't turn, you apologize. " Mrs park suggested,
"Make it 60." Na-yeon groaned,
"Fine, Gyeong-su. Does that work with you?"
He nodded, "okay time starts now." She said. He walked into the recording room and sat down. We sat down and relaxed, we had 60 minutes to relax now.

3 0 M I N U T E S L A T E R
"Is he really staying the full hour?" Dae-su leaned back in the chair,
"I tried talking to him. He won't leave until the full hours over." Cheong-san walked to the door. He was clearly messing around with him through the door. I sat back in the chair and closed my eyes,
"Na-yeon why don't you just go in there and apologize maybe he'll come out sooner." Su-hyeok groaned, "fine." She walked over to the window and pulled something from her pocket. We all turned away, nothing interesting anyway. Finally she walked into the recording room. We all ran over to the window that's connected to the recording room, "oh shit she's actually apologizing." We laughed. Nam-ra stayed back, "damn, she's she's grabbing his hand!" Woo-jin laughed. Nam-ra finally came over to us. It took a few minutes until they both came running from the room, "You bitch!" He yelled, "She called me a fucking welfie!" He yelled. Oh shit, if you don't know welfie is somebody whose on welfare for short, welfie. We all glared at Na-yeon always starts unnecessary issues.
"Is this true Na-yeon?"
"What! No he's lying!" She hollered. We all know she called him that, of course she would.
She's a bitch.
That's when Gyeong-su's nose began to bleed,
"I was right." Na-yeon scuffed.
Gyeong-su wiped his nose.
"No it's been 30 minutes." Cheong-san said,
"I'm not turning." Gyeong-su said.
His eyes turned red. I grabbed on-jos hand and pulled her behind me. Gyeong-su walked ahead of all of his wiping his nose and rubbing his eyes. I walked up and grabbed cheong-sans hand but he knocked my hand off of him, "he's okay." Cheong-san said again,
"Shut up! Ill... I'll leave myself." Gyeong-su said, "he didn't turn..." Cheong-san murmered, "leave now!" Na-yeon yelled. He began crying then walked towards the door. As soon as he grabbed the door he stopped. He slowly turned around and began yelling, "Stop laughing at me!" We weren't laughing. Infact most of us were silently crying. Gyeong-su was one of the funniest people I have ever met. He was always polite, made everybody's days better. Except for Na-yeon. All of asudden he began moving and cracking noises arouse from him. He got up and ran at wu-jin we all dodged him but Dae-su grabbed him and threw him.
Then, cheong-san began whistling. We turned at him. What was he doing?
He stood on the window cell whistling.
Gyeong-su ran at him,
As soon as he reached cheong-san.
Cheong-san jumped back holding onto the rope.
Gyeong-su went out the window.
Cheong-san stood there for a second, staring down.
He was now one of them.
One of the zombies.
He blended in with the rest.
I walked over to cheong-san. He got back in. I could tell he was trying not to cry. I pushed him towards me and wrapped my hands around him. I hugged him. But i was short so my head was barely able to see over his shoulder. He wrapped his hands around me and silently cried into my shoulder. We stood there for awhile.

That's when it hit me. The reason na-yeon went over to the window was because she wiped her handkerchief on the broken mop with blood on it. It would've taken 5 minutes for Gyeong-su to die. But it took 65. When Na-yeon went into the room to "apologize" she...

Na-yeon murdered Gyeong-su.
Na-yeon is a murderer.