page 14 <off the roof>

I covered my ears harder. The thunder hurt my ears and it hurt nam-ras ears too. Which means it affected the zombies too. I got up and tried walking over to everybody.
"Guys!" I shouted,
"Yeah? Are you okay?" On-jo asked,
"Yeah, but I have an idea to get off the roof."
They all looked over at me,
"Zombies aren't affected by seeing you, but are affected by hearing you."
The thunder got loud. I winced,
"If the zombies are as affected as I am to the thunder and lightening. We'd be able to get off the roof without them hearing us."

The thunder got loud once more, but it was louder. I squished my ears and winced again.
"That's a good plan but, how are we going to get you and Nam-ra down." Su-hyeok asked,
"We could carry them." Cheong-san said,
"I'd carry y/n and you could carry Nam-ra."
Su-hyeok nodded,
"We need to leave now." I said again.
Everybody nodded,
"Okay guys let's do this."
"I'll never get used to this feeling." Dae-su sighed.
Cheong-san grabbed my hand,
"Get on my back." I nodded.
I grabbed onto his shoulders and jumped up. He grabbed my legs so I wouldn't fall.
"Everybody ready?" Su-hyeok said,
"Yeah."
On-jo opened the door and we all slowly walked down the stairs.
The storm got louder and louder. I looked to nam-ra who was also covering her ears.
Would my ears hurt like this for the rest of my life.
I hope not, I wouldn't be able to go to school and concerts and things like that.
I would hate that.
Anyway. We got to the bottom of the stairs, the first level. The hallways were empty.
We left through one of the side doors and we finally got outside. 3 zombies, they were freaking out from the sound of the rain and thunder.
We were trying to reach any of the nearest buildings that seemed empty. Then we saw somebody in a bright orange throw over. The zombie ran to dae-su. Woo-jin who had grabbed a metal pole, smacked the lady. Cheong-san dropped me and began yelling stop. I laid on the ground covering my ears.
I looked over to see what he was doing. They were beating the lady on the ground as Cheong-san screamed and cried. I tried to focus on the ladies face.
Then I realized, it was cheong-sans mother.
He then yelled "mom". They stopped hiting her.
I got up still covering my ears. I went over to cheong-san and uncovered my ears and helped him up. I hugged him.
"Cheong-san I'm sorry." They all said. More zombies were coming. When an arrow was shot at one. What the fuck.
Woo-jin smiled, "ha-ri!?" Im guessing his girlfriend or something, "there's your brother." Another girl said. I meant sibling then not girlfriend.
"Mi-jin, get all the juniors to the gym. Quickly." Ha-ri and another guy shot at the zombies. We began running to the gym. I covered my ears still. The thunder got loud and I dropped down to the ground. I felt somebody grab my arm and pull me up. It was the guy. He ran with me to the gym. There were zombies in the gym. They led us to a small room that had the things for gym,  basketballs and a bin full of other things. We closed the door.
I sat down on a mat. I sighed. I still was covering my ears. They hurt very bad. They ringed, it was like I could hear everything.
Everybody's whispers ringed in my ears.
The rain sounded like sitting in a small, cramped metal tunnel with water splashing on top. I sat up and looked at cheong-san. He was siting alone. I wanted to go hug him but I think on-jo had thay covered. I laid down and fell asleep.