11

you walk out of the bathroom, fully dressed and with damp hair. you head straight to your room, deliberately avoiding any confrontation with the brothers. once you make it to your room, and lay down and pull your phone out.

y/n: yeah sure! when and where?

kakucho: right now, and just come outside, we're already here.

we? you stand up and walk to the windows in your room, opening the curtains and seeing kakucho and izana talking to each other at the front of the house.

you sigh, backing away from the window and grabbing your phone. walking out of your room, you notice that all the lights have been turned off. Weird.

"where are you going?" rindou walks up behind you, leaving the shadows where he recently stood.

"i'm going to hang out with a friend." you state simply, turning around to face him. he just stares at you, arms crossed over his chest, "i'm hanging out with kakucho and izana." you rephrase and he relaxes, walking away.

you watch him walk away in confusion, but then shrug to yourself and walk out of the house. izana and kakucho look at you as you walk over to them, hands in the pocket of your home.

"why's your hair wet?"

"because she just showered? why else? idiot."

"how the hell do you know she just showered?"

"what the fuck else would she be doing?" the two start bickering like children as you follow them down the street, trying to act like you didn't exist. though, you can't help smiling at the sight.

"you were showering, right?" kakucho asks, both of them turning to look at you. you just nod hesitantly, shocked that they would actually ask you that. they both nod and look forward again, completely silent this time.

you follow them all the way to an arcade, your eyes lighting up.

"arcade? really?" izana questions kakucho, who looks quite offended at his statement, placing a hand over his heart and gasping dramatically. after seeing how serious they were at the meeting, you didn't expect them to be so...carefree?

"you coming y/n?" izana asks you as kakucho slows his walking to walk beside you.

"we invited you, so you need to at least say something." kakucho reminds you, leaning down a little to see eye to eye. izana follows kakucho's movements and walks on your other side.

"so? where do you want to go first?" deciding to relax for the first time in the past few days, you smile at them and grab their hands, dragging them through the arcade with you.

you don't know how long you guys are there, but by the time you are walking out, the sky has changed into a dark purple, nearly black color, a full moon illuminating the sky while the smaller stars are scattered throughout the sky. it's beautiful.

"here, we'll walk you home!" izana cheers, grabbing your hand and pulling you with him. once again, the three of you walk down the street. the haitani's house isn't far away.

when you arrive, you wave goodbye to kakucho and izana, and they watch as you disappear into the house.

"have you already taken a liking to her?" izana asks kakucho out of the blue. the male blushes immediately and averts his eyes from his friend, coughing awkwardly. izana laughs at how awkward he is, "i don't blame you though."

meanwhile, you enter the house, taking your shoes off by the front door. turning the lights on, you jump when you see both of the brothers sitting on the couch, staring at you. fucking creepy. rindou is the first to speak.

"you were gone for a long time." he says, walking towards you. he grabs your hand tightly and pulls you out of the room, ran doesn't stop him. trying to break free from his grasp, you pull your wrist away, but his hold does not loosen.

he walks you all the way to your room, pushing you onto the bed while going to open the curtains of your window.

"the moon is beautiful, isn't it?" he suddenly asks you.

for a moment, you're confused. but then it hits you, and you immediately turn around to look at him, and when you do, he's sitting on the opposite side of your bed, staring out the window and at the moon.

"rin..." you mutter, crawling across the bed so you can sit beside him. he glances away from the moon and looks at you, scratching his neck nervously, "the moon is very beautiful." you smile at him, not surprised when he suddenly pulls you into a hug, head buried in your shoulder. thankfully, your wound is healed enough that the sudden movement doesn't hurt.

"y/n..."

"hm?"

"i like you." rindou hugs you tighter,  then suddenly you hear footsteps right outside your door, and then the door is opened.

"who likes who?!"

UNEDITED.

a/n: drama-