Chapter Fifteen

"You have your first exam next Tuesday so make sure to grab a study guide on your way out," Hange exclaimed a second before the bell rang.

You were putting your notebook away in your backpack when Eren called your name to get your attention.

"What's up?" You asked him.

"Since our exam is on Tuesday I was wondering if you wanted to study with me at my house this weekend?" Eren smirked, leaning closer to you.

"I don't think that's a good idea. I'm dating Porco now and I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. You understand right?" You said as kindly as possible.

"Mm-hm, I totally understand. No worries," Eren said as he quickly walked away and out of the classroom.

Porco approached you and asked if you were ready to go. You told him you were and the two of you walked to his car. Once you got in, Porco asked what you and Eren were talking about.

"He just invited me over to study at his house this weekend," You told him as you buckled your seatbelt and he started the car.

"That piece of shit," He snapped, "Who does he think he is? Flirting with my girlfriend? I should kick his ass."

"Awe you're so cute when you're jealous over me," You teased, "But on a serious note this could be the topic for our next lesson."

"I'm not jealous."

"You sure sounded like you were."

"That's because as far as he knows you're not available and what if he flirted with you and we were dating for real?"

"If that were the case, then I would let you kick his ass."

"Seriously?"

"No! I was joking. Now I think you're just looking for an excuse to fight him."

"Maybe," He grumbled.

"Okay as I was saying today's lesson is about handling jealousy. If, I'm sorry, when you and Pieck start dating, you can't go around fighting whoever makes you jealous."

Porco mumbled, "you're right" as he pulled into his driveway.

Porco got out of the car and ran around to your side of the car to open your door.

"I didn't know you were such a gentleman," You laughed.

"I've picked up some things from that rom-com Colt suggested I should watch," He explained.

"You know he made a spreadsheet for rom-coms and he has them ranked by a bunch of different categories like how well they've age, how much chemistry the main couple has, stuff like that. He never picks a bad movie."

"Good to know."

Porco and you walked through his front door and were greeted by Marcel and Colt. They tried to get you to come to Marcel's room to hang out with them but Porco grabbed your hand and took you to his room. When you entered his room, you noticed he added a third picture frame to his nightstand. You picked it up and saw it was one of the photos the two of you took at the photo booth.

"I went to get the photo enlarged yesterday," Porco mentioned as he looked around for something.

"I thought only your favorite pictures get framed?"

"It made the cut."

You put the frame down and sat down on Porco's bed. As he continued to look around for whatever he was searching for, you noticed a gold ring with a birthstone on it on his right hand.