Playlist + Author's Note

Let me start off by saying thank you so much from the bottom of my heart to each and every one of you who read my story and voted for it and commented on it!!! I may not reply to every comment but I really do read every single one. When I first started this story a year ago, I had no idea that it would get this many reads and I am just so thankful for everything. Working on this story and seeing your reactions to it has brought me immense joy. So thank you all again for everything, I truly appreciate each and every one of you. <3 <3 <3

━━━━━━━━━

Here is the playlist for the fic: (and I am happy to add any suggestions you have)

Link:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2GkdgP3IlBad5nkDVirSVI?si=_e3R5iUBQNCoTLCs3_nqrw

━━━━━━━━━

Fun Facts:
1. In the original version of this story, Porco and you were supposed to be childhood friends who drifted apart until Porco comes begging for your help to win over Pieck.
2. Also in the original version, you and Marcel were not friends. You were friends with Colt and it was him not Eren who was interested in you.
3. Originally, there was supposed be a love triangle between you, Colt, and Porco and it was supposed to be a bigger plot point.
4. Also, Colt and you would ride the bus since neither of you knew how to drive and Porco was supposed to teach you in exchange for your help.
5. The scene where Porco shows up to the movie theater instead of Marcel is actually a scene from a different Porco fic I ended scraping. And it went a little differently. You and Porco actually get in a huge fight which you think jeopardizes your friendship and in an attempt to make you feel better Floch takes you out on a date but it ends with you in tears, wanting to call Porco but you decide to call Marcel instead and Porco picks up pretending to be Marcel and surprises you by showing up.
6. At some point I actually wrote a scene where some girl Porco hooked up in the past tries to spread rumors about you due to jealousy. You try to remain calm and ignore until she makes a terrible comment about Porco and you end up beating her ass and embarrassing her but it seemed out of place so I deleted it.
7. The part about the ring and necklace, Mr. and Mrs. Galliard's past plus Porco never taking the ring off was inspired by a trend on Tik Tok where people were posting examples from romance novels on why they'll never settle. A lot of reasons where pretty unique and I want to do something unique as well and I haven't seen anyone else do it but if you have, please know I was not aware nor was it my intention to copy it.

━━━━━━━━━

Also if you enjoyed this story, check my Royalty AU Porco fic (Royal Arrangement) or my High School AU Zeke Yeager x Gender Neutral! Reader fic (This Side of Paradise). I will also be starting a new Porco fic this summer called Dirty Little Secret and an Eren x Reader x Jean fic.