End of World Peace 『🤖』

My skin is reddish because of the sun. I am three hours outside this smoking city. Debris come falling, they hit my clothed arms. The noise of swarm of people around and shouting for help, either for themselves or loved ones for first aid.

I run as I hold tight my sachel from one hand. My muscles from my legs aching from countless of contractions and unending run from the milaging and disruptive thing they call "end of the world peace," At first I never took it seriously, one day I already hear several people gambling about this issue, until it spreads like wildfire to the world. Destruction happened, from racial doscrimination, physical violence in nature and in society, bullying, economy protests and increasing bankrupcy, and theft increase rate.

My mind is literally like a feather, it kills me inside. The picture I currently see behind my eyes even kills me more. The place is a massive mess, if you would like to describe it the most. Exploded bombs can be seen, infrastructures are having fires, which makes me cough out from the large amount of smoke I inhale with my nose. People are crying, fighting, shouting, and quarelling. Everything sizzles my brain to end with. Yet, I am here frozen to my spot, thinking how I would ever escape this chaos. It's just...chaos everywhere. Everywhere I go, I find chaos.

My breath hitched, I fished from my sachel a pocket of water to sip some of it and I returned it inside after. I wet my dry lips and started walking to find a shade. I should be finding rather a wrecked building or warehouse, or any place made of cement or stone that has a wall and a roof. I can accommodate myself to sleep on. I tried my best to not mind the sore sole of my feet. I hurry after finding somewhere to hide and protect myself.

But it was an unfortunate move.

An army officer called me out. "Turn around, give up your properties. And hand them to me."

His gun is directed towards me. I slowly remove my sachel from my shoulders, holding it the officer.

"I-I only have water."

He smirked. "Good." He snatched it and before I even know it, the last thing I hear was the trigger of the gun and that the bullet felt like flames from my rib, and I completely went black.