chapter 5: titan & hurricane vs sirens

Don't own anything

Titan's Riggings are pretty much similar to enterprise without the bow part. He has a odachi sword.

Hurricane's riggings are similar to Baltimore & Bismarck's riggings.

Author pov:

Observer & others arrived due to the response of an island wipe out at the face earth. She is surprised to see 2 massive sized warships now being cubed to riggings.

" so your sirens huh assuming your name is observer " he said. Observer smiled. " why yes indeed i am " she replied. She ordered them to attack, titan launched every land & sea base defense fighter unsheathed his odachi sword & skate across the water. Others joined in.

Hurricane opened fire aggressively on siren portals making sure no more siren ships came through.

Purifier goes after hurricane. He noticed her already before her arrival. Roon came to his defense. But to her shock hurricane knee her, purifier felt a shock wave push air push out her lungs.

(2:36 only)

He kicked her hard hurricane moved behind her he fired AP salvo instant kill to his surprise her head is intact. " NOT AGAIN MUHAHAHAHA " tester goes behind hurricane roon hells out for him " WATCH OUT " hurricane elbowed her without looking.

Observer's tentacles sliced by by titan's onslaught of sword slashings.

(8:47 - 8:49 only)

Observers angrily retaliates titan grabs her neck cutting of air. " call of this attack now or i will slice more of your tentacles. " " tch, fine FALL BACK. Were not through massive warship boys of azur lane " she said with venom.

Two summoned their ships back to the open sea. Titan launched 1400 f14 tomcats & 1400 airborne tankers for 24 hour recon patrol. He also send 10 blacks birds & auroras for round the world patrol edge of atmosphere.

Ship girls shouted in victory. Zuikaku glomped titan. " kya i saw what you did to observer titan you amazing " she said. Muffled voiced coming from her large bust she blushed let go.

" sorry " blush in embarrassment. " lets have a nice dinner all that fighting made You guys real hungry " commander lex said.

To be continued:

Later