chapter 12:

Don't own azur lane & ace combat characters

Just ocs:

Other factions besides iris libre had took noticed the gargantuan class ship boys.

Author pov:

At northern parliament base.

There leader sovetskaya rossiya.

Reading the report about the appearance of 2 & later on 3rd gargantuan class massive ships that towered over azur lane base & if not most of nearby islands that they can easily split islands in two

She spit her coffee as a reaction. She called upon her fleet to set sail wanting to see them for herself. They learned about encountering sirens along the way.

2 F14s launch from the titan spots them.

Kirov: not ghost of razgriz 1 blaze akagi's муж comrade, then who sent them?

Titan comms: " i did. Take a short cut sirens follow my tomcats. Tirpitz is nearby waiting for You. Sirens will appear if You take the old route. Be advised my friend hurricane will fire the seismic high velocity shell. Stay away from crumbling glaciers "

Gangut: HEY HOLD ON COMRADE (what a soothing voice) huh... ... Comms are getting on the fritz

Pamiat merkuria looking at where the sirens popped out of portals as usual. But there arbiter types this time. Then out of nowhere a seismic shell one shot them. 

She fell off her feet. They took cover inside their ships glaciers got turned into snow as the energy waves cut through the top area like swiss cheese. Matter in fact the entire thing got turned into snow.

Rossiya: что за черт

Pamiat: arbiters are wiped away from existence

They linked up with tirpitz they spoke their own words about what they saw. As there almost there to the azur lane red axis base. However 3 massive ships parked around the base they can see it from afar so huge that they touch the clouds. Is like the largest mountain just rose from the bottom of the ocean.

To be continued:

Later