chapter 7: zuikaku X titan

Disclaimer:

Don't own azur lane

Adding other massive warships later on.

Author pov:

Sword fight spar between titan & zuikaku. They both moved at high speed. Titan is taller than her wielding a sapphire blue high frequency odachi calvary sword.

Zuikaku: this is so exciting A WORTHY OPPONENT

Titan: so you fight the strong. But you wanna fuck the strong

Zuikaku blushed: ... Nani?.

Titan: just kidding

He elbowed her in the face. Grab her & judo flipped slamming her in ground. She kicked letting her go. The still go at it for hours.

(1:33 -1:42 only)

Titan is still getting use to his new body as a ship boy. He is quickly learning from the get go. He'll Have to thank her for that. Zuikaku used the back of her hilt smack against his head but titan leaned his head & used his left knee hit her in the stomach.

Air pushed out her lungs. Grabbed her crane design looking cloak hoisted her up & slammed her on the ground he point his blade to her neck.

Titan: arigato zuikaku

Zuikaku: your welcome titan kun. I will trained hard to fight you again

As he walks away zuikaku gets up. Smiled. She remember about that joke he said earlier. She grabbed his arm pulled him giving him a yelp she kissed him on the lips.

They pulled back she licked her soft pink lips.

Zuikaku: now i ×"€: the strong. But were not married. Yet so now i oath you

Titan & hurricane just met them all. But you never know what will happened. Big chance for bonding. Make each day count because there won't be a next time.

To be continued:

I decided not to have hurricane x roon but switch her with prinz eugen.

Behind her teasing is PTSD i really really feel bad about her.

Most authors i seen (very little) didn't bother to have that in their books.

Going to work

Later