chapter 8: hurricane X eugen

Disclaimer:

Don't own azur lane

Just ocs

Roon will shipped to uss super aegis

New massive ship coming soon

Hurricane pov:

I decided to patrol the seas because i'm bored. I accidently smashed through islands like a icebreaker.

(Something like this but different)

No siren ships appeared yet. Now then there is one thing i need to get off my chest, next time there won't be a next time. This woman has been on my mind.

Her ship counterpart is on starboard side same with hipper musashi arizona & columbia's ships are being transported. Yes i can transport up to 20 or 50 ships.

I am a 300 mile wide super size battleship. High mobility & speed. So They can't keep up with me. So i used my claw cranes to picked them up for transport. Just imagine there lifeboats, as for emergency deployments i can summon portals,  i can drop them in they already in the water without injury them from falling.

I head to my captain quarters. I see eugen looking around my room. I had my arms crossed.

Hurricane: bismarck or lex didn't gave you any orders to look around my room finding intel about me

Prinz: tch

This woman. She caught my attention, teasing type she'll get any man under their skin. She teases hipper. On the inside there is a empty shell she seen alot of shit in the past. Back when she didn't have a physical body.

Watching your friends die. Your kept you alive up until a nuclear blast killed you. You survived the first & the second killed you.

Now here you are. Like everyone had given a chance of second life. I pulled her warm hug. She got shocked but relaxed.

(0:00 - 1:00 only)

Hurricane: i love you eugen. You been through hell. I know your history. Its in my archives. I once hated humans for using you as a test subject to the atomic bomb testing at bikini atoll. Your the first iron blood kansen that never wanted the whole iron blood to make a nuclear weapon of their own because you know its power it brings death. You hide your sadness & pain from others. If you feel like you need someone to talk to i'll be here okay❤.

Author pov:

Prinz couldn't hold back. She cried.

(Something like this different)

Hipper brush her tears off. Finally someone can able to reach her heart. She closes the door quietly. Prinz & hurricane made their first Kiss. Prinz eugen of iron blood felt her whole weight lifted off their shoulders.

Hurricane received a distress call. From a ship girl faction called iris libre.

Hurricane: go to your ship

Prinz: danke mein libeling

Hurricane: anytime love

To be continued:

Next time omake chapter of titan's inner large city.

Later