Chapter 7: Will you be with me?

Sakura: Jahoon~ Wake up~

Jahoon: Not yet~

I rolled around so that my back was now facing her. It was quiet for a moment, making me think that she had gone back to sleep but suddenly I was flipped onto my back. Sakura hovered over me with a smile.

Jahoon: What are you doing?

Sakura: Trying to wake you up what else?

Sakura leaned closer and pecked my whole face with small kisses before planting a big one on my lips. She was about to pull away when I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her into another deeper kiss. I could feel her smile through the kiss, making me happy and my stomach filled with butterflies. After a while, we pulled away from each other but she still kept her forehead connected with mine.

Sakura: Why are you so beautiful? Why and how was I so lucky to get such a precious and beautiful girl like you?

Jahoon: What are you talking about? It should be me questioning you, not the other way around.

Sakura giggle making my heart do a tumble. I was happy to see her happy like this after being so much down and tired doing the last few days. I was in my own thoughts when Sakura suddenly carried me in bridal style and walked towards the bathroom.

Jahoon: Sakura! What are you doing?!

I wrapped my arms around her neck to prevent myself from hitting the ground. Sakura just laughed at me and placed a kiss on my temple before opening the door to the bathroom and closing it with her feet.

Sakura: Taking us to the bathroom, so that we can wash up. It is our last day here in Seoul, so we should not spend it laying in bed all day.

Sakura placed me down on my feet and suddenly began undressing. Being my shy self, I turned around and closed my eyes, and covered my eyes with my hands. I could feel my cheeks heating up.

Jahoon: Why... Why... are you... undressing in front of me?

I could hear Sakura giggle and felt her arms wrapping around my waist. She tried to turn me around to face her but I stood my ground.

Sakura: Why are you so shy? It's not like you haven't seen anything of it before.

Jahoon: Still~

Her arms were unwrapped from my waist and I heard her walking away. I was confused at what happened and decided to turn around to see Sakura already in the bathtub, bubbles covering her body.

Sakura: Are you going to join me or not?

Jahoon: Only if you are closing your eyes while I'm taking off my clothes.

Sakura giggled and shook her head at me before using her hands to cover her eyes. I quickly took off my clothes before dipping into the bathtub with her.

Jahoon: I'm going to miss this town so much.

I sighed as I glanced around the town. After having taken a bath with Sakura, we had gone to miss Kim's café to get some breakfast before taking a stroll around the city because I wanted to see as much of it as possible before we were going to leave. It is not like every day that you will get to travel to another country.

Sakura: Don't worry my dear. We will be back here again sometime in the future.

Jahoon: But when? Also, neither of us knows if Eunbi unnie will let me join the group with you guys or not. And if you ask me then I think it is not possible after what happened.

Sakura: Jahoon...

Sakura stopped me from walking any further and turned me around to face her. It was like the time stopped and all but the people were still walking past us.

Sakura: As you said yourself, it is not like you could have prevented anything of it. None of it was your fault at all and I know that Eunbi unnie is thinking the same.

Jahoon: But-

Sakura: No buts. That is not the reason that we are out here today. Let us just enjoy the time together and see as many landmarks as possible.

Sakura linked her arm with my mine before dragging me to the next closest landmark and tried everything for me to forget about Eunbi unnie's decisions.

I felt cold sweat running down my back as I looked at Eunbi unnie who was staring at me with a plain look. We were all sitting in the living room waiting for Eunbi unnie's decisions. All eyes were on Eunbi unnie.

Yujin: Sooo~ What is your final decision unnie? Is Jahoon unnie going to be with us?

Eunbi unnie leaned back into her chair with a sigh. Mia suddenly appeared out of nowhere and climbed into Eunbi unnie's lap. Eunbi unnie caressed Mia's fur as she kept her eyes on me.

Eunbi: Well you all know how our last mission went by.

I crumbed down by her words and looked down at the floor. I felt embarrassed by it. Suddenly a hand appeared into my sight and grabbed my hand. I looked at the owner of it to see Sakura giving me a small smile. She squeezed my hand a bit to calm me down.

Eunbi: But we went into a territory to a person that we didn't know anything about. No one was at fault... That is why I'm allowing Jahoon to join us. If she wants to?

Suddenly everyone snapped their head to look at me. I slumped even more down at the sudden attention but my face was turned to by Sakura, as she placed a hand on my cheek and turned my face to focus my attention on her.

Sakura: Jahoon... listen to me... I know that it is a hard decision and of course, we will respect your decision if you choose to not stay with us but... will you be with us? Will you be with me?

Jahoon: Why does it sound like a marriage proposal but yes, I want to be with you guys.

The others burst out in cheering. Sakura had the biggest smile on her face. She cupped my face and leaned in but stopped just a few inches away. She turned to look at the girls, who all cleared their throat and acted like they couldn't see us by looking elsewhere.

Yena: I forgot to pack a few things. I will go now.

Hyewon: Seems like there was cake in the fridge. Let me get some of it.

Yujin: I want to say bye to miss Kim before going.

Wonyoung: Count me in.

Nako: Me too.

Everyone split away to leave us alone. Eunbi unnie grabbed Mia and stopped right beside us.

Eunbi: If you guys are going further than kissing then please go to your room. Sakura has made it soundproof enough for us to not hear anything.

Jahoon: Unnie!

I turned away from them with my cheeks dark red. Eunbi unnie walked away and we were left alone. Suddenly Sakura lifted me in bridal style.

Jahoon: Sakura!

I wrapped my arms around her neck and glared at her. Sakura just gave me a big grin.

Sakura: Well Eunbi unnie told us that if we were going to any further than kissing then we have to go to our room.

Sakura then began running with me in her arms. I clang onto her with my dear life and a big grin on my face. Happiness is where you are.

________________________________________________________________________________

So this concludes the end of Sakura’s version. I hope you guys liked it. There is a poll a little bit further down the page and I would be pleased if you guys would answer it. Just comment on the one you think. On that note, please look forward to Hyewon's version that are coming very soon and have a good day everyone :)

Do you want a season 2 of Sakura's version?