Chapter 1: Our different personalities

Jahoon: I choose to be with....Zeze.

All of the girls looked at me surprised except for Snow White and Zeze, who just had their blank faces on.

Snow White: You are sure that you are choosing to be with Zeze? There is no turning back after this.

Jahoon: Yes, I'm sure.

I tried to sound as confident as possible but to no avail. I could hear my voice trembling when I spoke. The girls looked at each other and didn't know what to do. It is right that Zeze doesn't seem to like me but maybe spending time with her would soften her up and maybe I could become friends with her? People can always change. Suddenly Snow White got on her feet with Mia in her arms.

Snow White: I'm going to my room now. Good night.

The others followed her lead and began making their way to their rooms. They all looked at me with a worried expression and clapped me on the shoulder for encouragement. The hamster-looking girl stopped right beside me and whispered into my right ear.

Hamster girl: Good luck with her, you are really gonna need it. She usually doesn't talk with strangers and even if she is on her tablet the whole time, she could kill any strangers she wants at any time-

Zeze: Are you finished with her yet Hamster?

Zeze: Yes, unnie! She is all yours!

Hamster gave me a fighting look before she disappeared like the others. I looked towards Zeze, who had already moved to stand by the stairs.

Zeze: Come with me. It is upstairs.

I didn't dare to ask her anything at all and just followed her to one of the many doors, revealing her bedroom behind it.

Zeze: That is my bedroom. You can sleep on that sofa over there. Good night.

Zeze walked in front of me and laid down on the bed and slept after a few minutes. I looked at her in disbelief and just shook my head. I walked over to the sofa and curled myself up before falling asleep myself.

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face. I stretched my body and looked around the room. Wait. I didn't sleep with a blanket last night? I scratched the back of my neck and sat up. I looked at the table in front of me to see a note laying on the table. I took it and read it out loud.

Jahoon: "Use the clothes on the bed. I don't need to tell you where the bathroom is since you have eyes." Really? Not even a good morning? Seems like it's gonna be hard to change someone like her.

I shook my head and grabbed the clothes and changed in the bathroom before walking out to the living room where some of the girls were already awake.

Puppy: Good morning Jahoon unnie! Did you have a good night's sleep?

Puppy ran over to me as she noticed that I was there. She gave me a bright smile, making me smile too.

Jahoon: Well I did have a kind of a good sleep compared to what you normally would get when sleeping on a couch...

Puppy: Zeze unnie made you sleep on the couch?!

Zeze: And do you have a problem with that? I don't have enough space on my bed for another person, also my couch is something that can be used as a bed too. It is just as good. Now come on. Let's get some breakfast before going to Dystopia.

Jahoon: Dystopia? What is that? What are we going to do?

Before I even could get an answer, she had already walked away. I looked at her disappearing figure with mouth agape and in disbelief. I turned to look at Puppy, who just shrugged her shoulders.

Puppy: I hate to say this and you shouldn't be treated like that but she is usually like this. You follow her now unnie. If you don't then you will completely lose track of her and won't see her again before the evening. Also unnie, my treat still stands. My door is always open for you unnie if you need someone to talk to or a better place to sleep.

Jahoon: Thank you Puppy. I will remember that.

Puppy gave me a bright smile and a salute before skipping away. I shook my head at her silliness and followed Zeze to the dining room, where she was already sitting and eating her breakfast.

Zeze: Finally you are here. Hurry up and eat your breakfast! We will be leaving in 5 minutes. If you are not finished by then, then I will leave you here.

Hamster: But unnie you usually say you can't hurry with food. You have to enjoy it.

Jahoon: Does she really says that? I'm sorry to say but this is the first time that I'm agreeing with you. Foods have to be given a lot of time to enjoy. You can't just rush through it.

I looked at Hamster as I said it. I then turned my head to Zeze and... it looked like she was smiling? But as soon as I looked at her, the smile was gone. It must just have been my own imagination. I picked up my utensils and began eating while Hamster and Zeze talked. When I was finished, I placed the utensils down and looked at Zeze.

Zeze: Let's go. Even though it had been almost 15 minutes since you began eating, I will be letting you go this time since I'm in a nice mood. Now. Let's go. I still have a lot to do today.

Zeze stood up from her seat and made her way to the entrance. I followed her right behind and put on my shoes. When I stood straight back up a coat was suddenly draped over my shoulders.

Zeze: It is a bit chilly today. You will be needing it.

Zeze put one on her own and made her way out of the door. I looked at her back, not believing what was happening. Maybe she wasn't that bad after all?