Camping

Based on this, I assume it's made by lococo:p based on the vibe that it gives (correct me if I'm wrong)

Based on this, I assume it's made by lococo:p based on the vibe that it gives (correct me if I'm wrong). I'll link the website where I found it.

5:40 pm, Lungmen Highway

Another traffic jam, great.

The sirens emitted from all the cars in front of us snapped me out of my nap

The sirens emitted from all the cars in front of us snapped me out of my nap. Texas halted the camper van with 3 other unique employees doing their own stuff. 

Sora slept on one of the beds below me. Maybe she was secretly enjoying Texas listening to her idol music. Which mind you, I'd listen to it all day long. Or she maybe was just genuinely tired from all the work done today. Her Lupo ears kept folding as her feet danced to the music.

Yeah never mind. She's just fangirling over Texas.

Exusiai and Croissant sat on the couch playing some kind of video game. I couldn't see much from a 90-degree angle. What I do know is who's winning.

"Block 'tis!" Our Forte furiously mashed the 4 buttons on her controller. As usual, she bought more and more stuff but didn't care to wear it currently. Her eyes widened as she viewed what happened on the TV screen.

"Parried! How do you feel about that!" Exusiai flicked the black joystick on her custom controller. It was refreshing to see that she wasn't eating apple pie for once. Let alone on a camping van.  

"No way? How!?" Croissant screamed about her lack of knowledge of the game.

"I'm the top one here!"Exusiai shouted. Her ego growing made me fall off the bed. I landed on the floor on my back. A sting shot up from the impact spreading throughout my entire body paralyzing me. I coughed off the pain.

"Welcome back. How was the nap?" Exusiai looked over at me. "Actually quite nice until Texas suddenly stopped the van," I replied back. Getting up from the uncomfortable floor I walked over to the driver's seat where Texas and the boss resided.

I went up to the both of them and asked, "Why the sudden st-". Instead of a verbal answer, she gave me the silent treatment instead. She pointed out into the distance, then back to her ears. I pondered over her shoulders. Texas' eyelids were just inches away from meeting each other. The black circles around her eyes didn't help too. Clearly, she was also quite tired.  "I see now..." I replied back. "Boss, remind me why we're in a camper van out of everything."