Groceries, Kitchen, Chaos P1

A/N: I've made the decision to include other OCs to add more bullshit to the SoL chapters

A/N: I've made the decision to include other OCs to add more bullshit to the SoL chapters. If you came here from the Survival Series then these OCs will appear in it as well. If not, just treat them as extra side characters.

// 11:00 am, Kung Tong, Streets //

Never trust someone else to cook.

I sat down on one of the benches in this district, carrying a cup with a straw in it. I viewed the buildings far away from a distance, the shy sun shining from the back. It was a peaceful day. Something that I usually don't get with Penguin Logistics...

I inserted the straw into my mouth and drank the soda inside the paper cup. The temperature was blazing hot. Too hot for Lungmen. My back was sweating like a fountain even with a short-sleeved t-shirt. Normally I wear a cliche black hoodie I got for a 30% discount the time when Exusiai and the girls para dropped into a clothing store from the upper floors. I'm glad Vierren, that fucking egocentric brown-haired Lupo, at least had spare clothing for this weather. It was worth getting laughed at by him.

What's up with the weather these days anyways? Last day it was freezing cold, now it's a sauna. Is a catastrophe going to hit soon?

My phone hidden in the dark-blue pants' pockets vibrated on my thighs. I sat on the bench enjoying the free massage while slurping more soda to cool myself down. Eventually, I picked up the call and skimmed over the name of the person calling. It was the prankster Sankta. What does she want with me anyway? The penguin gave me a week's break after I requested so, with some additional bribery. I pressed onto the small monitor swiping towards the green cellphone icon and brought it up to my ears.

"Exusiai, what do you want?" I said with no changes in my pitch. The last thing I want is someone disturbing my peace at the moment. I hope she doesn't ask for anything major.

"Ain't time for jokes little man." It wasn't her. It was the rapper penguin who called me. How do his flippers manage to type in numbers?

I instantaneously disconnected the call with no doubts at all.

After a few seconds, the guy called back. If I keep refusing then he'll just keep calling, thus I gave in to his demands.

"Just tell me what you want and let's get this over with, pe-" I coughed realizing what I was going to say next. I still somewhat hate him, but now I have to call him boss because for some reason he said so. "Boss."

"Havin' trouble worshipping me aren't you. My bars are hot and spicy, just like the weather today. Want me to roast you!?" He started off with his usual pissy move of establishing his superiority.

"No thanks." I shrugged off the joking death threat. "As I said before. Let's get this over with, boss. I'm in the middle of enjoying my soda cup and I'd like it if you just tell me what your goal is for calling me. Also, why are you calling from Exusiai's phone?"