Drunk as Fuck (Mainly Y/N)

A/N: Yes, drunk as fuck. There will be slight NSFW implications for the funnies. Do not take this chapter seriously. No OC implication, have fun.

===

I slammed open the door with full force

I slammed open the door with full force. It hit a wall of the bar and bounced back. Exhausted I wasn't fast enough to avoid the incoming hit of a truck and got slammed back into the pile of trash. The soft bag of bottles, unused blankets and broken chairs spread a bliss feeling across my senses. 

"You look comfortable, trash ruler." Exusiai dropped a sly remark before offering a hand to pull me up. She showed her usual angelic smile and I couldn't be bothered to move. One, due to how unironically comfortable this seat is and two, she is a literal angel. I feel like I'm being sent towards heaven.

Of course, I didn't want to leave her hanging and accepted the offer. She wiped off some dust on my back and we entered the bar. Tons of boxes were on the table with the Penguin Logistics logo stamped onto them. They weren't for delivering. In fact, they were newly purchased bottles of wine and beer. 

"Ooh, I guess the order did come after all. It took them quite a while. You wanna open a bottle and drink it? Boss loves this brand."

Normally, I don't drink. It messes up with my brain and causes me to do the most stupid things on Terra. But I was already exhausted as hell at this point and dumb shit would be my middle name. It wouldn't hurt to drink a few, right?

"Yeah... yeah. Throw me a bottle." I dived onto one of the couches face first and let myself relax more. I think I would have slept right away if it wasn't for Exusiai hammering my shoulders with a bottle of wine. The door rang indicating that the rest of the crew had come back from blowing up a building and punching down rampant mafias under the name of 'protecting our turf'. 

"Are these the bottles we ordered a week ago?" Texas took a seat down opposite mine while slightly smiling. Maybe at the funny scene of me sleeping in an uncomfortable position, or at the energetic Sankta unintentionally giving the worst massage out of all time. Her hands hovered over the multiple pouches on her belt that she wore just for this operation. She opened up one of the small 'storage containers' which revealed a cigarette pack.

"Texas, you got this far without smoking once. Keep it up and you'll be fine!" Sora took notice of her senpai's plan and jumped in to save her from smoking again. She dove through the bar trying to find the newly bought pocky box. It took her a while, but she eventually had her hands on five boxes of those things and dropped them all on her lap. Texas' smile became rough as her intention was not to smoke, but to,

"I was going to throw it away alongside the boxes later." She chuckled. "Thank you for giving me my pocky though. I thought I lost it somewhere."

Something tells me that she was planning to smoke but Sora ruined her plan to do so.

Croissant, the only smart one in this room, would follow my way of sleeping and drop dead onto the floor. Drools came out of her mouth as she started to snore like a cow. Even with her shield and hammer on her back, which weighs more than fifteen Emperors, her spine didn't get crushed by all of the weights.