•Chapter 1

Jennie

I was walking peacefully through the forest, getting deeper into it, I had just escaped from the house where they had adopted me, I did not want to be there, I did not belong to that place.the cool breeze hit my face and my brown hair rose to my face.I sat on the big rock in front of the lake with the beautiful waterfall being illuminated by the warm sunlight, suddenly all my tranquility was interrupted by a strong hug.

"mine" whisper in my ear and my skin tightens completely, while a body that carried me and trapped me in its arms. I tried to let go of the stranger's grip but it was getting stronger. "only mine, MINE" she repeated again and my heart began to pump with force.

"let me go!" I freed myself from his grip, I turned around and was impressed with such beauty, It was a young woman of a height of more or less 1.80cm, with slightly dark blond hair with various reflections and eyes so brown with yellow that they were scary , his face had a pained expression and his fists were closed.

"You can't reject me, you're mine I wont allow it" her tone of denial mixed with his deep voice began to stir deep inside me, something I did not respond to.

"I don't know who you are, you don't know me, nor do I know you, move away" my voice came out soft as was normal for me, although somewhat fearful for the unknown. In that the young woman approached me.

"Don't reject me, I wouldn't stand it." an inexplicable prick inside me, it hurt from the depths, her voice slipped through my ears and it was the sweetest thing I had ever heard before.

"I need you to come with me, please. I want you to be with me." I desperately beg.

"I do not want to" she looked at me and a flash of sadness along with pain crossed her face "I just met you, you have claimed me as if it were an object, I don't know you and the truth is I'm afraid of what you can do to me."

"I won't let you get away from me. you are mine and you will be mine forever" she took me by the arm and carried me.

"put me down" I exclaimed, my eyes filled with tears and they soon came out, I was being kidnapped "put me down" came out the first I sob as more tears descended from my face. Long were the hours when the road became long, hours trying to get me out of his grip but it was impossible. My eyes were heavy, my head was somewhat scrambled by the position I was in, until I got carried away and fell into a deep sleep.

I'm not really good at translating but I will try my best. Please be patient....😊