•Chapter 3

~Lisa~

I've been standing in front of the door for more than
half-hour. Her smell has impacted me since I entered the
hallway and my heart started beating heavily,
I heard that she was taking steps through the bedroom and that, it made my heart beat even more.
I wanted to get in, but I didn't want her to tell me to go, only that made me uncomfortable, though most likely no one likes being held in against your will. Come to think of it, I was bad in that regard.

I knock on the door and the footsteps stopped being heard, I once breathed the aroma impregnated with it that I would break off the door and I would meet her gaze. Fixedly, a flash of fear crossed them. something that my wolf immediately affected, so for it seen had changed and she was more beautiful than she was before.

"Hello" I whispered audible to be heard,
I wanted to make it clear that I shouldn't have me
fear. It was what I wanted the least.

"Can I speak to you ?" Point to the sofa and listen as her heart raced, her hair moved in a nod, sat down to a considerably remote distance which is not I liked it at all.

"I don't want you to fear me. Yeah I know what to bring you in against your will is not right but there are things that I haven't told you yet and that you don't understand, for that's my behavior."

"If you wanted to talk to me you had to have done before bringing me here and claiming me which object" she spoke for the first time.

"Yes, I understand you but I wish you wouldn't fear, just give me time to explain things, I swear I won't harm you, I don't want that." She looked at me doubtfully as she moved her fingers in her knees, she looked down and her hair covered part of his face.

"I'm not afraid of you" her voice is heard slowly almost like a whisper "I just don't understand why I you have here, but I will give you the time you need. Yes If you wanted to do something to me, you wouldn't lock me up here" she looked up at me and I caught her talking about the place, rather the bedroom "I don't want to be alone locked up" At that moment I wanted to hug her, kiss those appetizing lips and give her all the love of the world, but I controlled myself even knowing everything that my wolf wanted to go out and make her mine.

"It's lunch time....you want to go down to eat with me?" I asked doubtfully.

"No, I'm not hungry yet," she replied.

I stared at her for a few long seconds. when she started playing with a lock of her hair. What if I told her now? I could run away or hate myself more, I would not bear her rejection I loved her before meeting her and now that she's here I love her even more.

"What's on the second floor of this room" - she asked.

"Come" I got up from the chair and she followed me when we went up, her face was totally surprised. It was just a library with the 4 walls full of books of all kinds, some armchairs and a coffee table mahogany in the center, a small refrigerator left hand and a glass door that led to a balcony.

"Am I in heaven?" she asked in a whisper and I smiled.

"Do you like to read?" I asked.

"I love to read, well the little that I was allowed" she ran to a shelf that said romance, before from taking a book, she turned to me.

"May l?" her gestures were burning me just like
all of her and to add her, she was blushing.

"Of course" she began to leaf through the books while I watched her, which I never tired, she parted her brown hair that they fell on her face, I left there without telling her and I left to my office.

~Jennie~

I had been sitting in this chair for more than 4 hours, the clock hanging to the side of where it was indicated , a few hours ago the girl brought me was gone . Yes, I no longer treated her as a kidnapper. (Even though would not cease to be) she had behaved very well this afternoon she spoke to me with great care, something that I liked it for some reason, although I didn't have as much trust yet.

I looked out the window and noticed it was getting dark I was already hungry so I looked at her little one refrigerator if there was anything, <<I don't think It bothered me to take something >> I thought.

I found juice and fruits, there were also sweets like that too, I had some juice with a glass that was there above and an apple. While I was eating, I continued with the book, although I was more concentrated on the face of that young woman than on my own reading.

Once I finished I went out to the balcony and I stayed looking at nothing, the view it gave me was only trees and the back of the garden plus a fountain.

"Hello" her voice slipped through my ears and my skin hedgehog and I would swear it wasn't the little breeze's fault fresh that had passed.

"Hello," I answered, still staring at nothing. The light of the moon became visible and I was captivated by full.

"In a few minutes it will be dinner and since you haven't eaten nothing, you can come down to dinner with me."

"No problem," I replied.

I turned around and there she was, even though she was dressed all in black his muscles were noticeable kilometres.

"This will sound a little strange to you but you have not told me your name" I squeezed the rails behind me.

"Lalisa Manoban" smiled.

"My name is Jennie."

"And your last name?" I grimaced in disgust.

"I do not want to talk about that." She nodded in response and sh left, not without first giving me one last look. Enter the library again and then go down to the bedroom realizing I had left the door enter open.

The desire to leave flooded me but I knew that yes it would be in vain. From the window you could see security all around.

I left there and my sneakers resonated through the marble, I was in a long corridor full of doors when I got to the end there were some long stairs, it took me a few minutes to go down quite a few steps.

I looked closely and everything here shone, an immense sparkling crystal chandelier stood in the center, a table in the middle and an aisle both left and right, pictures on the walls and a specific 5 wolves on the left hand side.

"Excuse me" I asked a girl of more than 1.70 tall some huge black heels a black hair halfway back, her dress that was carrying was very revealing pastel pink and the very loaded eyes "You know where Lisa is?"

"Alpha Lalisa for you brat, also Who are you you" she looked at me with disgust and pointed at me superiority. "Alpha? What's that?" I thought.

"I don't allow you to talk like that Irene" Lisa's voice rumbled in my ears rougher and harsher than before. She came to our side (rather mine) and I look at her annoyed.

"Lisa, why do you defend this brat? are you the new maid?."

"Didn't you listen to me? And no, it's not my maid it is the next moon of the pack and you I hear people talk about her like that again don't answer."...."What will they talk about?"

"Your mate" It sounded more like an affirmation than a question.

"Yes, and I ask you to leave."

"But Li..." she was interrupted by a growl.

"Go away, I said " the girl scanned me with complete hate and then leave.

She turned around and looked at me "Sorry for that, it's just that..." I interrupted her

"It's okay, but you don't have to give me explanations, don't worry."

"Shall we have dinner?" I nodded and we went to the dining room.