•Chapter 7

~Jennie~

I swear that at this very moment I feel my heart out through my mouth, the air does not reach my lungs and a great fear runs through my veins. This is impossible, I want to cry this is unreal. Thousands of feelings come together at this moment.

A big black wolf with different eyes, the left is yellow and the right one green, a fine white line on his right leg climbing towards his back stands in front of me with an imposing pose but tenderness in his gaze. Its large size intimidates me, the wolf begins to approach and I back away feeling my legs waver.

Lisa is a wolf.

Those words repeat with an echo in my mind and I it is impossible to get them out of there. Suddenly I join in darkness.

~Lisa~

Jennie looks at me with fear and that makes me feel wrong, she made me listen to her heart coming out and the smell of her fear reaches me, It hurts, because I know that she fears me and she don't like me makes me feel really bad. She suddenly faint and I quickly return to my normal form to then pick her up.

(***)

"How is she doctor?" I ask worried. seeing how Jennie is still passed out on the bed.

"The young woman is stable, she lacks vitamins in her body and has not been feeding quite well , besides the impression caused was too much for his body therefore this caused her to faint. she need a good feed and rest, a lot."

"So will she wake up soon?" I sat down next to her holding her hand.

"Of course, just make sure that what I just finished is fulfilled to recommend and drink plenty of fluids."

"Thank you Doctor."

"You're welcome Alpha, with your permission" He looked at me and out of my sight.

I watched Jennie for a long time.

"You don't know how much I love you" I whispered.

(***)

"Alpha" I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in" I replied

"Your family has arrived" I nodded and the housekeeper left. I look at Jennie, I didn't want to go but I had to meet my parents, I left a kiss on the forehead and caressed her hair.

"You're the only one who makes me feel these things, wake up. I need you."

I left there going down the stairs until I reached the living room, suddenly a black mane of hair pounced against my body, I smiled at the hug that my sister gave me.

"I missed you" I whispered close to my sister's ear and she began to sob.

"I missed you too," she said excitedly.

"For me there is no hug?" My mother asked behind us.

I put Jisoo back on the floor and greet my mother with a hug, my father who was near her, greets me with a handshake.

My mother was a tall fair-skinned woman with shoulder-length blond hair who always went without makeup and that made her prettier than she was, she always dressed elegantly, green eyes and long eyelashes. She was loving, affectionate, kind and friendly.

My father, on the other hand, was a man who despite his age was muscular, his black hair, hazel eyes, penetrating and hard gaze, half more or less 190 cm. His gaze was always cold and calculating.

"Where is that girl you talked to me about so much, darling?" My mother spoke as we walked to the living room.

"It's upstairs" I said hiding my sad tone.

"I want to meet her" Jisoo speaks.

"She's asleep right now, rest after a walk" I said "You can see her later."

"I hope she is worthy of being a moon in this way, a she-wolf of pure blood" I speak.

And... he brought up the subject that I was worried about. My father did not have a good relationship with humans. What would he say when he found out that my mate is one?

"That's what I want to talk to you about" "speak up" My mother and my sister looked at us expectantly while we all took a seat in the living room.

"My mate is not a wolf, she is human" I clarified harshly and without fear. His face was one of total bewilderment and, if before his gaze was cold, now it was hard. He clenched his fists on his knees and glared at me.

"I hope you are seriously thinking of rejecting her, I don't want a simple human in the care of my pack, not responsible for the Manoban lineage."

"I'm not going to reject her, I love her and she's my mate, you can't do anything to avoid it. Neither you nor anyone."

"You must obey, I am your father and I order it Lalisa" He got up from the seat.

-She's harmless and she's my mate, she won't hurt anyone, I'm not going to reject her and that's it" I got up the same way.

"You could have chosen other wolves, that have benefits for the pack, not a simple and ordinary human for the Goddess. Irene for example."

"I think you should leave this here" My mother speaks.

"It's him, he who never understands me, I'm already a woman and I know how to make my decisions on my own, you can't dispose of what I decide or choose, I won't leave her and it's my last word."

(***)

~Jisoo~

After getting all my things ready in my bedroom I took a bag with one of my books, my iPhone and headphones and then I went downstairs. I went to the kitchen to take an apple and chocolate. I went out into the forest, walking would do me good. Things here weren't quite right after my father and Lisa's little altercation.

Reach a place with two crossed trees and a small opening in the center. If I didn't remember wrong, this was my hiding place, I passed several branches to then reach the place. Indeed, here was the crystal clear lake that carries so many memories in it. Here I declared my love for the first time and here was my first disappointment.

I sat on the green grass and leaned against a fruit tree near the small lake. I took out one of my favorite books and began to read, the hours passed quickly and my reading extended. An exquisite aroma of wet earth and chocolate reached my nostrils. It was my favorite scent.

Can be ...

I got up quickly from the grass and some strong arms crashed into me.

The girl releases me and looks at me excitedly and I am confused to know that I knew those brown orbs from somewhere.

"Rosé" I whispered in disbelief and walked away from her.