𝟏

-
                       | 𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴 |

                                        •

                          |       𝟰:𝟱𝟲𝗮𝗺    |

                     -

"Miyana !!!" My little sister bursted in my room, I groaned.

"What" I asked with my eyes still closed.

"Mama and daddy fighting again" She said with an shaky voice, I sighed and got up.

"Stay in my room and don't come out" I said slipping on my slides, she walked over to my bed with tears pouring down her face.

I shook my head and walked out shutting my door hearing them argue, I seen glass everywhere, family picture was scattered over the floor.

I shook my head, I was so used to this shit..They been arguing my whole life, I thought after my little sister was born 5 years ago, they might would've have calmed down but I guess not..I hate that my sister have to experience this shit as well.

"DAVID SO TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK YOU BEEN DOING WITH THE LIGHT BILL ? LEMME GUESS YOU SPENDING IT ALL ON THE DRUGS HUH".. My mom yelled.

Drugs ?..

"AINT NOBODY SPENDING SHIT ON DRUGS VANNESSA" He yelled while sipping his liquor.

"DAVID I FOUND TWO BAGS OF WHITE POWDER IN YOUR WORK PANTS" She said going in the kitchen drawing throwing the Bags on the table.

I felt tears come down my face, I never thought my dad would do..Coke, His ass would get on me for smoking weed but this nigga over here doing coke.

"I'm sorry Vanessa..I really am, I just been going through so much these last couple days, you know, My job just laid me off" He said crying trying to hug her but she pushed him.

"David I don't even care anymore..that's all it's been with you is excuses" my mom said with tears falling down.

"I think it's time for us to go our separate ways until you get yourself together and with that being said..Me and the girls are moving To New York with my mother, I already got our Plan ticket ready for tomorrow" She said.

"WHAT BITCH, ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID, YOU AINT LEAVING ME OR TAKING MY KIDS" He yelled grabbing her neck.

"I BET I AM" she yelled slapping him in his face making him tumble back.

"Okay" He nodded chuckling, My mother rolled her eyes and started walking towards the hallway to see me standing there.

"Hey baby, Everything okay" She asked with a smile, I could tell she was so hurt, the only I could do was pull her in a hug and she started crying.

"Ughh my baby, im so sorry you have to go through this.." she hugged me back.

"Ma we really got to leave..you don't deserve this at all, you put up with this shit for so long" I said.

Before she could get a word in, Blood splattered on me and she fell down, My dad dropped the gun with tears in his eyes, I looked down and my mom lifeless body and screamed.

"Im- im so sorry Miyana" My dad said walking over to me with his arms opened, I ran to my room locking the door to see my sister Milani crying.

"IS SHE DEAD" Milani yelled trying to get unlock the door but I grabbed her and sat her on my bed, ignoring her question.

"MIYANI ANSWER ME" She screamed, I grabbed my phone and called 911.

"911 what's your emergency"

"MY DAD JUST KILLED MY MOTHER, PLEASE I NEED HELP, MY ADDRESS IS 2287 Woodville street" I screamed while crying.

"SHE HAD TO DIE, SHE WAS GOING TO TAKE YALL AWAY FROM ME" My dad yelled while trying to bust in.

"PLEASE HURRY" I yelled.

" okay ma'am, Help is on the way, Stay on the phone with me" She said.

I threw my phone on the floor and balled up and started crying, Milani came over and hugged me while crying.

I couldn't believe this....this felt like a bad dream that I couldn't wake up from..

                    - TRAPPINXBRAT -
                        -         VOTE       -
                        -     OPINIONS ?  -