𝟓

- 𝗠𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗼𝗻 -

                        - 𝗠𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗼𝗻 -

"Girl tell me why I had to go off on the girls last night" Dolly said while doing her hair.

"How come" I asked.

"Because bitch went into my locker and stole half of my money like bitches are Mad weird at the club"

"Who you telling" I said shaking my head, I know eventually imma have to put my hands on one of the bitches there, they did too much for no reason.

"It's like bitches be asking to get hit chile" She said.

"Word"

"But girl it's a House Party and I knoww Kay Kay ass gone be there and I just wanna pop up so he can see how good his bitch look" She said, At this point Dolly was chasing a nigga that didn't want to be chase, Like did she not hear what he said on the Phone the other day.

"But didn't he just say you was just good for pussy" I raised my eyebrow playing with my belly ring.

"He don't mean that shit foreal, nigga just chatting to make me mad" She said and I shook my head, what a dumb ass hoe.

"Okay girl, if you say so" Before Dolly would speak Milani busted in my room.

"Miyana can I go over to my friend Apartment upstairs" She said and I muted Dolly.

"What I then told you about busting in my room and which friend" I said.

"Her name is Aniyla" she said.

"Ain never heard of her before, how y'all meet" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Omg Yana, you asking tooo many question, can I go or what" She said I mugged her.

"Yeah but imma walk you up there so I can talk to her mama"

"Alright" She walked out, I unmuted Dolly.

"Bitch why you had me on mute"

"Because my lil sister came in here bugging me about going to one if her lil friend house" I said getting up and slipping on sum Grey Nike Joggers along with a White Solid Crop Tank Top and Black Crocs.

"I didn't know you had an lil sister, how old is she"

"She's eight"

"Oh Okay but anyways do you want to pop out with me at this party" She asked.

"Nawl I'm good" I said. I never really cared for going to parties nor did I feel like going out, I just wanted to chill out for the rest of the day since I been working all this week.

"Mann Come on Miyana, it's gone be hella cute nigga's there" She Said.

"Okay let it be Hella cute nigga's there, I'm
Not going" I said grabbing my house key and walking out my room.