𝟏𝟎

- "𝙆𝙖𝙮 𝙆𝙖𝙮" -

- "𝙆𝙖𝙮 𝙆𝙖𝙮" -

"Kay Kay finna be a daddy awwww" Dougie said while cheesing.

"Bro get the fuck off my phone, that baby prolly ain't even mines" I said unlocking the door.

"And why think that"

"Because I'm the King of pulling out and plus before me and Kaila fucked, we took a lil break so this shit really ain't adding up" I said.

"But aye listen imma call you back, im bout to walk in the house and don't say nun to nobody about this." I said walking.

"Gotchu" He said and I hung up and walked in.

"Kay Kay, is that you" my mama yelled from the kitchen.

"Yes ma" I said walking towards the living room.

"Okay well imma need for you to go Aniyla from her friend house, it's almost dinner time and why you look so depressed" She asked.

"Im not, I'm just tired and bre could've been got here, she been here all day" I said.

"But you know bre had to work all last night so she been sleeping in all day and I don't wanna mess with her, my hard working baby deserves her sleep" She said and I rolled my eyes, let me go before she starts preaching about how hard of worker Bre is and How I'm not shit compared to Bre.

"Okay ma" I said and got up and walked out and headed downstairs.

                                - 𝗠𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗼𝗻 -

    - 𝗠𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗼𝗻 -

"Who you all good for ma" Sha said while hitting his blunt.

"Myself" I said propping up my phone and started flat ironing my hair.

"Mhm Sitting Over there looking like a Pink Starburst" He said laughing and I playfully rolled my eyes.