𝟗

- 𝗠𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗼𝗻 -

                               - 𝗠𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗼𝗻 -

"Miyana why didn't you just get a scarf or sum to hide my eyes, your hands starting to smell like you been playing in yo booty" Milani said and I sucked my teeth.

"Shut up." I opened the door and we walked in.

"Okay, you ready" I asked smiling and she nodded.

"Okay now open" She opened her eyes and looked around for a little bit amazed.

"...is this ours" She asked and I nodded and smiled.

"It's so Nice and Big" She said smiling walking around examining the apartment.

"How did you even afford this" She asked.

"Well I've been putting in a lot of work and saving up" I said. Which was true I been busting my ass for weeks trying to get this nice lil Apartment for me and Miyani,
I just wanted a fresh start and Fresh Space for me and Milani and I knew my Granny probably wanted the same.

"Well dang..Is yo job hiring 8 years olds cause if so imma need to start working there because you been Big ballin" She said and I chuckled.

"uhhh their definitely not but umm do you wanna see your room" I said and she nodded, I grabbed her hand and walked down the hall.

"But where do you work Miyana" She looked up at me.

"Don't worry about it, Just know this Job is gone make sure we straight" I smiled and so did she, I opened the door to her room and her eyes filled with so much joy.

"Ouuuu this room is so much bigger than the one at granny house" She said walking around.

"I know right" I said looking around.

"Thank you Miyani, Your the best sister everrr" she said hugging me and I patted her back.

"You know you don't mean that shit" I chuckled.

"Yeah that may be true but when we moving in" She asked.

"I wanna try to move in by Wednesday" I said.

"We could probably move in by tomorrow, im so ready to get away from Kay Kay.. him and his friends stay blasting loud music early in the morning" She said. I honestly don't see them like that no more since I been working a lot now.

"I feel you chile but they still got to come in here and cut the water on" I chuckled.

"if I got to be musty for a couple days, then I'll do it just to get away from them" She said and I laughed.

"Girl come on lets go get food I'm hungry" I said.

"Okay"