𝟑

- 𝗠𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗼𝗻 -

  - 𝗠𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗼𝗻 -

"You should've let me stayed home
Today" Milani said as we both crossed the street.

"Uh no cause I'm not missing out on work to watch you" I said and she sucked her teeth.

"Man I'm old enough to stay by myself, I'm 8 years old not 5" She said.

"I get that Milani but I don't want you at the house by yourself that long while I'm at work anything could go wrong..literally" I said. Milani was only good for watching herself a short period time like if I go to deli right quick, I know she'll be good but I know sum shit would happened if She did stay by herself a long time.

"Whatever" She rolled her eyes and I shook my head.

"Well you have an Good day and don't do nun stupid" I said looking down at her.

"Can't make promises"

"Milani I'm not playing with you" I said in a sternly tone.

"And I'm not either" She shrugged walking away, I shook my head and headed to work.

-

"Did you stock up on the Drinks in the Back" Mr.Ken My Co worker asked while counting money.

"Oh yea, I did that earlier" I said.

"Thank you honey" He smiled and I smiled back.

Mr.Ken was a Person I loved working with, He was a Nice Older Hispanic man when Sum shit goes down in the store with Me and A Customer, He backs me up and plus he talks to me like I'm his Granddaughter, it's been like this for three years now.

"como esta tu abuela" He asked and I sighed, I knew a lil Spanish , My Grandma and Mother were Dominican and Rican but we barely used Spanish.

"She's taking it day by day, you know" I shrugged.

"I been knowing your Grandmother for awhile, beautiful lady" He said in his thick accent and smiled.

"Yes she is" I smiled.

"Man if she wasn't sick, I would've been breaking her-"

"AHHHHH MR.KENNNN" I shouted not wanting to hear that nasty ass shit, I knew he liked my grandma cause of the freaky Remarks he say.

"What" he chuckled.

"That's tooo much information"

"Sì you're right" He chuckled, I shook my head.

"Well it's time for me to clock out, you good" He asked looking at his watch.