𝟐

The Bronx, New York                        -   3 years later -                         𝗠𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗼𝗻 || 18

                    The Bronx, New York
- 3 years later -
𝗠𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗼𝗻 || 18

                    The Bronx, New York                        -   3 years later -                         𝗠𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗼𝗻 || 18

"Don't nobody want no nasty ass frosty flakes" Milani said.

"Milani watch cho mouth and it's the only type of cereal we got here" I said pouring the milk in bowl, she groaned and went to get a spoon.

"I swear we never have nothing here" She said.

"When you get old enough to have a Job, We will have something in here" I said checking her book bag.

"I don't have it anymore..." She said while stuffing the Cereal in her mouth.

I ignored her and kept looking in her bag, The reason I was doing this because she brought a pocket knife with her to school which lead to her getting suspended and have CPS come to our house, I don't know how the hell she got it and she won't tell me who gave it to her and why she took it.

"Is anybody bothering you at school " I asked sitting down.

"No.." she said.

"Don't lie to me, I thought we always promised that you'll never lie to me and I won't lie to you" I said and she sighed.

"On the first day of school, We had to introduce ourself to class so when it was my turn I told everybody about myself and even how mama passed and it's these two girls who always tease me about it so next time they say sum else to me, imma just kill em" Her voice cracked.

Kids can be so fucking disrespectful for no reason, I swear.

"Milani I know this got you feeling tight cause I'll be feeling that way but you can't let that get to you, but instead of stabbing them, just beat they ass" I shrugged looking at the water bill that was on the table.

Shit I got to get it paid by this Friday.

"I guess" She got up grabbing her book bag.

"What time is it" She asked.