𝟏𝟐

" 𝙆𝙖𝙮 𝙆𝙖𝙮 "

" 𝙆𝙖𝙮 𝙆𝙖𝙮 "

"It smells like straight ass and Hennessy in here" I scrunched my nose up walking through the crowd with Zay.

"Word 2" He said. I hate coming to the strip club, Throwing money and seeing bitches throw ass really wasn't my thing.

"Where this nigga at anyways" I asked.

"He should be up here" He said walking up the stairs and I followed, I looked around to see bitches throwin ass and Nigga's throwing money ain't no way I'll throw bands to see a bitch throw ass unless it's Miyana.

"Yurr" Yagi said dapping us up.

"And where yo lil bitch ass been at" Yagi said eyeing me down.

"I been doing shit" I said.

"Lying ass..you know you slacking right, You know Tay ain't gon like that shit at all" Yagi said leading us to the back room.

"Man ion give a fuck what tay like and don't like, imma make it up" I said sitting down.

"So youn give a fuck what I like or don't like" Tay said coming from around the corner.

"Ain't that's what I said" I raised my eyebrow jerking my head back a lil.

"Aye bro, chill" Zay said mumbled hitting my chest a lil and I sucked my teeth, they used to taking shit from Tay but me..tuh ain no sucka ass nigga, you gon talk to me with respect ion care who you is.

"Nawl the lil nigga right" Tay chuckled while eyeing the girl down that was pouring him a glass of henny.

"And also my money ain't right so what's word on that" He said.

"Look Tay..I been busy with other shit-" I slowly felt a gun being placed on my head, I looked up to see it was some big tall nigga.

"Nigga fuck that, IM LOOSING MONEY BECAUSE OF YO BITCH ASS, YOU SEE... these two lil nigga's ain't been putting a lot of work either since you back off...." He chuckled sipping his henny.

"Pick who should take the first bullet first.." He said and Guns were Drew out on Yagi and Zay.

"Look Tay..this was just a lil major setback for me, give me the five bags full of products and I'll make sure all that shit gone by next week" I said and Yagi and Zay looked at me crazy.

"....okay but Next week by Friday and if you don't, it's up" He said pointing at the Three of us.

"Give them the products" He said and One of his Guys brought out five black Louis Vuitton duffel bags and threw them on the floor, Me, Yagi and Zay opened them up to see Pounds of weed, Powder and All types of pills.

"And all of it better be gone" He said leaving the room with everybody following him.

"KEVIN FUCKING PEREZ" Yagi yelled shutting the door.