founder

After Takemichi came back from the future, he accidentally told Hina about his ability

After Takemichi came back from the future, he accidentally told Hina about his ability. He also informed Mikey and Draken about Izana. They figure out about Izana being Emma's and Mikey's brother. After that Takemichi comes up with a plan and states he will kill Izana and Kisaki.

Chifuyu gets the first division of Toman on his side and things appear to be going there way. Their hope is soon crushed by Mucho the fifth division captain, also a member of S62.

Mucho explains that fifth division members are 'discipline' comity of Toman. "Izana and Y/N, right?..." Inui questions causing Mucho and Takemichi to look at him. "I had a connection with those two." Inui's statement causes Takemichi to stare in question.

"Hey Inui, once Izana resign's I will too. I can't let my King stand alone can I?"

The memories of Y/n saying that to Inui before Izana calling to him ran threw Inui's mind for a moment. "Me who was aiding Izana joined the first division. The first division is Toman's traitor. Tenjiku's spy. And the master behind it all is Hanagaki Takemichi," Inui states. Inui smirks before continuing, "that's what you're thinking isn't it, Mucho?"

This confuses Takemichi and he almost looks like he's gonna cry before trying to defend himself. "Hanagaki isn't the traitor," Koko says standing up for his captain. Takemichi looks even more confused as Inui and Koko stand up for them.

Mucho steps forward with his usual stonic look. He explains that they are not apart of his 'special duty'. "Huh, we're not? Then what is this all about?" Takemichi asks from the floor in confusion.

Mucho becomes quite, "Robbery, assault, narcotics Izana, Y/N, and I did all that bad shit. I never admired a woman before Y/N." This confuses Takemichi yet again. Mucho pauses again, "Then we created a team of our own. We were feared as the 'Brutal Generation'. We owned the era." Mucho seems to be reminiscing on good times. "Then Izana for some reason left. And once the King leaves the Queen follows. Things got boring so Mikey took me in." Mucho turned to Takemichi with a cold look. "Do you get it now, Hanagaki? I was one of the founding members of Tenjiku."

"So you're saying, you betrayed Toman?" Takemichi asks sweating.

"Things would have been different if I had met Mikey first." Mucho says looks down. "And now Izana and Y/N are back in the gang." Mucho stares at Takemichi, "you guys are now my enemy."
--------------
Atop that very building

"Ugh how long does it take to kill two kids?" Y/n sighs from her seat on the ledge. She tilts her head and leans into her palm as she thinks about her past.

"This is where we end the show," a younger version of y/n says with a smirk standing over a beaten girl in the fenced in court yard. The guards were being occupied by some of y/n underlings. From wear she was standing the other prisoners could clearly seem her as she made the girl who challenged her look like a fool.

Six boys could see her show from their side of the fence. "That girl is clearly a newbie, no one in their right mind would mess with y/n." Ran said in amusement.

"I could take her if I really wanted to," Shion said cockily.

"No you couldn't we have tested this before dumbass," Rindou states.

The boys are chatting amongst themselves except one, Izana. Who was watching her show with a smirk.

Y/n snaps out of her thoughts when she hears a yell. "Man this is boring," she says as she stands up in her yellow poncho. She climbs in threw a window on the top floor and goes down the stairs. She kicks the door down from the stair to see a knocked out kid, a pretty boy, and a yelling kid.

"I'LL DO AS YOU SAY PLEASE LET THEM GO!" A beaten black haired kid yells at Mucho. Y/n smirks as steps behind the black haired kid.

"Well then," she says shocking the boy. She wraps her arm around the tide up boy. "Welcome to the team cutie." She says with a cheerful smile. She unwraps her arm and steps infront of him to take a look at his face. "Aw Muchi-kun you really held back on his face huh?" She laughs, Mucho stays quite. "Get rid of those two, I don't care what you do with them but get them out of here," she orders Mucho before turning back to Koko.

"I hope we become good friends Koko-chan❤" she says with her 'innocent' smile. "I'll patch you up and get someone to bring us food. What kinda food do you like?" She asks unbothered by the situation they were in. Koko gulps but can't seem to form words. "Not a talker huh?" She askes tilting her head dropping her smile to a confused face.

"If you want I can change my looks to someone more your taste?" She leans back standing straight in front of him. "Maybe that pretty boy?" She says before turning into Inui with a fixed face shocking Koko. She smiles and does a little twirl in front of him. "From what I know, you really favor this guy." She looks at his shocked face and chuckles.

"I know right? Crazy little gift I got here. Who knows I could be anyone and you'd never know." She says turning in Koko. "I could be you," she stays then turns into Takemichi, "or that cry baby." She turns back into herself with a smirk. "And you would never know❤" she finishes with a wink.

"Anyway~," she says freeing the boy from his restrictions. "Come now Koko, we have your face to fix and food to eat." She says grabbing his hand pulling him along to the car. Mucho opens the door for her and Koko. "Thank you Muchi-kun❤," she says smiling at Mucho. He nods and shuts the door getting in the car too.

"You're L/n-san, right?" Koko finally asks the female. Y/n lets go of his hand so they can buckle their seatbelts.

"Yes I am, but you can call me whatever you like. We are gonna be friends after all," She answers pulling out her phone that beeped. She smiled at a message she got from her king. She turns to Koko who looked like he was in an emotional terminal.

"So what kind of food do you like?"