motives

Izana, Hanma, Kisaki, and Y/n where atop a roof when Kakucho joined them

Izana, Hanma, Kisaki, and Y/n where atop a roof when Kakucho joined them. Izana was standing on the edge staring at the ground below with Y/n sitting not far away eating some chips. Near them Hanma and Kisaki where sitting. "Izana! I don't agree with this! Why are you cooperating with them!?" Kakucho yells at who he views as his friend. Y/n stares ahead contemplating dropping her trash on a random person head. Kisaki and Hanma stare at Kakucho while Izana remains unchanged.

"Silence Kakucho. This is our only way to defeat Toman," Izana replies.

Kakucho sweats before saying, "I dont see any reason to kill!"

"Does there need to be a reason? After all," Y/n started crumbling her empty bag of chips. "They are just casualties in war, Kaku. They are just a means to an end when it comes down to it..."
-------------------
February 22nd; Cemetery

Inui and Takemichi where visiting Shinichiro Sano's grave. "Shinichiro-kun, standing with me is the 11th gen Black Dragon captain, Hanagaki Takemichi." Takemichi bowed infront of Shinichro's grave after Inui introduced him.

"I will live up to the first gen's name! I will make Black Dragon the greatest team ever!," Hanagaki exclaimed.

"So the 11th generation is born on the Black Dragon's founding day," Izana said walking into the cemetery with Y/n following behind with a smirk.

"That's Interesting~," Y/n said with a mischievous aura.

"So you're Hanagaki Takemichi," Izana said with a psychotic smile. Takemichi looked at the two confused.

"Izana! You bastard!" Inui shouted. Takemichi stared at the two in realization, having flashbacks of the two in the future.

'So they were together even now..' Takemichi thought.

Inui ran up to the two about to grab Izana but, Y/n grabbed Inui's arm and twisted it behind his back about to break it. "Now that's not very nice pretty boy," y/n said with a teasing tone causing Izana to smirk.

"What did you fuckers do to Koko!?" Inui said struggling to escape her hold as she held his other arm in place to prevent him from hurting anyone.

"Hey there we didn't do anything at all. He was the one who wanted to join Tenjiku in the first place right?" Izana said in a carefree tone. "We just came to visit my brothers grave." Izana stares at Inui dead in the eye, "now that Kokonoi is with us, I have no interest in you, Inui."

"You-!" Inui said struggling. Y/n teasingly bends his arm more almost breaking it before she feels a hand on her shoulder.

"Wait, your just here to visit right? The fight hasn't-," Y/n's eyes widen as she lets go of Inui to punch Takemichi. As she turns to swing she sees Mikey coming towards them causing her eyes to subconsciously flick to Izana before stepping back beside him with her usual smirk.

Takemichi looks to see what they are staring at, "Mikey-kun!," he yells.

"What's going on?," Emma says poking her head out from behind Mikey. Y/n tilts her head with her smirk as Inui stands by his captain.

"Woah, visiting the grave with your beloved sister?," Izana says looking at the siblings intently.

Mikey stays quite before looking to his first division captain. "Takemichi, take Emma away!" At the same time Kisaki had started his scheme. Takemichi and Emma stood outside the cemetery watching the four.

"Tonight, at 8pm, come to the 7th pier at Yokohama with all of the Toman gang. It's the final battle between Tenjiku and Toman." Izana explained as Y/n stared at a bird that had landing beside her on someones headstone, whom she didn't know. "Let's end this, okay Mikey?" With that Y/n broke her stare down with the bird and followed Izana out of the cemetery. She scratched at the back of her neck as they walked, letting her mind drift to what Kisaki told Izana earlier while she sat quietly.

"Mikey is in your hands. I'll handle your sister."

Y/n had no opinion on the plan one way or another. The only thing she truly wanted was to serve in her kings great kingdom. If this is what it took than it didn't matter who was killed in the process. Izana looked back at his fallen sister before looking at y/n who seemed lost in her mind. Izana grabbed her wrist and guided her with him.

Y/n lets herself be pulled along and thinks back to when she met Shinichiro Sano.

"You are very handsome," was the childs first words to her kings older brother. Shinichiro looked shocked at the girls bluntness. "Izana and Kakucho are cuter though. Maybe you should copy them, then girls might like you." Izana started laughing his ass off at her statement. Shinichiro looked dead inside after that.

"I told you I'm better with girls than you!" Izana shouted out wrapping an arm around Y/n's shoulder.

"One girl's opinion doesn't mean you're popular with girls.." Shinichiro said slowly recovering from his sulking.

"It's better than you," Izana said cockily. Y/n looked indifferent and shoved her hands in her pockets. "And Y/n's opinion is usually right."

"Is that a complement?" Y/n asked tilting her head in question.

"Yep!," Izana said with an innocent smile before the two looked at Shinichiro again.

Shinichiro had a knowing look on his face with a wide smirk. This caused the two kids to raise their eyebrows at the male. "What?" They asked in sync.

"I didn't say anything~"