our end?

Y/n snapped back to her usual self when Izana grabbed her hand

Y/n snapped back to her usual self when Izana grabbed her hand. She turned from Mikey, putting her soul focus on Izana. He whispered quite enough for only her ears, "Go to Kakucho..I'll handle Mikey.." She want3d to argue him but halted her words in her throat. She gave him a subtle nod and slowly and subtly made her way to Kakucho.

Kakucho notices her approach, making room for her. "Izana said he'll handle Mikey.. I have a bad feeling Kaku, something is not right." Kakucho nods at her statement while they watch the heartfelt moment.

"I get what you mean, something is amiss. I can't figure out what it is though.." Y/n and Kakucho glace at each other for a moment before continuing to watch the scene in front on them.

Y/n grabs Kakucho's hand and squeezes it a bit, "If anything happens, I'm jumping in. I can face those consequences but, I want you to stay out of it.." Kakucho wants to argue with her but, he knows there's no point. Sweat rolls down Kakucho's face as he worries over his best friends safety. Y/n let's go of his hand and pats his back, "Good luck." With that Toman gets hyped up by their presidents statement of "I can take down 20 thousand men on my own!"

This of course causes Tenjiku to retaliate with there own insults. Y/n sighs, "hey, if you guys are so bitter about that pitiful display of fighting talk, you guys clearly don't know the king your following." She anouces to Tenjiku steping in front of them, watching Izana with her hands in her pockets. "Use those pea sized brains to actually learn something." With that Izana said something incoherent to Kisaki before charging at Mikey and kicking his across the makeshift fighting ring. "Everyone knows, fighting with your fists is far more efficient." She said as her usual smirk made its way back on her face.

Toman seemed panicked at Izana's speed and Mikey's wellbeing. "Shinichiro's dead, now Emma is too.." Izana said with a crazed look on his face to Mikey. "So, you feeling empty yet?"

"You are quite strong, brother." Mikey stated picking himself up and standing in front of Izana. Suddenly Mikey swung his leg at Izana's face attempting to knock him out. Izana used his for arms as a cushion for his head.

"Woah!♡" Izana said after he dodged. This surprised Mikey, "That kick was amazing, Mikey!" He said getting in Mikey's face only for him to swing another kick in his direction. Izana dodges again, "Having this much power even in such a bad state! That's crazy!" Mikey goes to kick him again only for Izana to block it with a kick of his own, kicking Mikey away.

Y/n smirks and let's out a wolf whistle from the crowd. Y/n elbows a random Tenjiku member behind her, "is that hot, or what?" Izana's ego very much enjoyed her checking him out. The dude she elbowed was sweating bullets at her presents and statement.

"That extraordinary rebound and balancing! No wonder they call you "the unbeatable". This is great! It's been awhile since I felt this motivated!♡" Mikey charges to punch Izana only to get kicked in the face. The smile dropped from Izana's face, "but it's easy to read your moves."