1k special

A/n: so i wasn't expecting this to get popular

I had full intentions of giving up on this but since people actually like it i'll leave it up

This is also a name and cover change

Old

She's a handsome woman

New

Unknown Soldier

Unknown Soldier

These are just a few random facts:

Anyway so Izana and Y/N's relationship as teens is based around the song Follow You by Bring me the Horizon

Interpret that however u wish

Y/n views Kakucho as a little brother but would never openly say that

Anyway heres a small actor au.
------------------
Prologue

"Cut!,"at that statement the children broke character. Small y/n and small kakucho hug each other on set and don't let go as Small Izana runs up to their director.

"How did we do?" Small Izana asks while small Kakucho and Y/n hold each other staring in their direction.

"Great job kiddo's! Now we can move on to the next episode," small y/n looks like shes gonna cry while clinging to small Kakucho.

"Are we getting replaced Kaku-chan?" Small Izana runs to them and pull them up.

"Of course not! We are the best actors they have!" Izana said with confidence. This brought smiles to their faces.
----------------------
"Yo"

"Cut!," Ran's actor quickly let out a laugh. Rindo and Y/n stood their confused.

"Dude what the fuck are you laughing for?" They said in sink causing Ran to laugh more. Kakucho and Takemichi come on their set confused on whats happening.

"What's wrong with him?," Takemichi asked wiping his face with a towel. Kakucho stared completely calm.

"He is the most childish of us," Kakucho said looking over their next script. Y/n shrugs and stares at her phone waiting for her husband.
----------------------------
Future

"Cut!," the director shouted at Y/n and Izana who were making out on set only for Y/n to flip him off. Kakucho facepalms at the married couple. "I said Cut!," the director yells again.

"Aw come on man," Izana says leaning away from Y/n causing her to pout. Kisaki laughs at the two while preparing for the next set.

"You two can finish later, preferably when we are not all standing here," Kisaki says putting on his stage glasses.

"We all know you don't get any action Tetta," Y/n said standing up to get her ready for her next scene with Izana following her. Kakucho and Izana started chuckling at Y/n's comment.
---------------------------
Founder

"Cut!," Y/n instantly gets out of the car and runs off stage to get her personal phone.

"What you doing?," Koko asked walking over while messaging his boyfriend.

"That scene made me hungry so I'm convincing Izana for food." Y/n said before pausing, "you should invite Inui and we can have a double date."

"Invite who?" Inui asks walking over to his boyfriend and co-worker.

"Speak of the devil! I was just asking Koko if you two wanted to have a double date with me and Izana." Y/n explains while texting Izana the info.

"Izana and I," Koko corrects her. "I could go for a bite, if you want too Inui?"

"Sure, it's been awhile since we hung out," Inui shrugs.

"All right, so we'll get out of costume and then meet up in the lobby," Y/n says turning to get into her trailer. Koko and Inui agreed and went to there trailers as well.