𝐀/𝐍: 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒!!!

[THIS IS IMPORTANT, I'D HIGHLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU READ IT!]

Hello, I hope you lot are doing well! This is just a quick message addressing my absence.

I understand that I have not updated on my one shots book since last year and have only been editing changes in one shots that I've already published. I would like to apologise to you all, my mental health has been really poor and I'm exhausted. My sleep schedule and time management is f**ked but I assure you that I'm doing fine and that I'm taking care of myself :)

-ˋˏ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I got a few ideas and drafts that I think I'm going to write about soon. And to make up for my absence, I would be showing you summaries of the one shots I have in mind starting from the ones I'll be working on first to the ones I'll work on last:

1) ミ★ 𝘭𝘦𝘵 '𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 ★彡
(DRAFT, TAKES PLACE AFTER Sister Twister pt2)
After the events that happened, Charlotte walked Piper (and Jasper) home. By the time Henry came back from his shift, he saw Piper in his room waiting for him. They decided to have a little talk about Henry being Kid Danger.

2) ミ★ 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘺 ★彡
(IDEA, POSSIBLY GOING TO BE SHORT, TAKES PLACE AFTER THE SERIES FINALE)
Henry decides to put his life on the line to save the many lives in Swellview Baby Hospital as Ray freaks out and tries to talk him out of it.

3) ミ★ 𝘪 '𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 ★彡
(REWRITE, EDITING)
Henry felt off. Everything for him felt like a shitty endless cycle. Wake up, go to school, get bullied, go to work, get hurt, you know what I mean. He wanted out. And now he finds himself subconsciously standing on a cliff, facing towards to ocean.

4) ミ★ 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘢 ★彡
(IDEA, WRITERS BLOCK)
It's been months since Kid Danger was out of the picture, Henry, Charlotte and Jasper left Swellview to Dystopia, a city filled ruthless people and high crime ratings. Henry eventually became the town's vigilante along with Charlotte and Jasper whom sometimes help. While Charlotte runs a charity with Jasper's help, Henry deals with crimes he never did before in Swellview.

-ˋˏ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I'm also attempting to write my one shots entirely in third person because I feel like it's better to write about all the characters' thought process equally than just focussing on one person. It just doesn't make sense how I was writing Henry's POV for only less than a paragraph then suddenly switching the Charlotte's POV. Besides, it's kinda fun to try a new writing style.

However, that still doesn't change the fact that I'm still terrible with words. That's one thing I cannot get rid of :,)

Okay, that's all I have to say. Please do not expect me to immediately finish these fics since I've been occupied a lot by my life outside of wattpad. I'm also not used to being formal I have no idea what happened to me haha.

I'll catch you all later and thank you so much for being patient with me. I'm sorry again and hope you lot understand.

Have a lovely day everyone!