ミ★ 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘰 ★彡

TW! Injuries

Summary: Ray just lost his indestructibility from the tears of the jolly beetle. Henry has to go on missions alone since Ray is now afraid of being injured. Can Henry handle it?

The friendship between Henry Hart and Ray Manchester

Oneshot based on the episode "Tears of the Jolly Beetle".

Oneshot inspired by darkrose1296 and mintyjazz

Season 1 ages

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Charlotte's POV

Ray has been sitting on the couch eating cans of meat literally the whole day!!! Henry's out dealing with another crime at the moment so he's not here.

"Come on Ray, you can't just sit here eating cans of meat all day!!!" I yelled.

"First, I can. Second, I'm not indestructible anymore so what's the point of fighting crime? Third, a bee stung me and now I got a red thumb." Ray said.

I rolled my eyes then heard the signal from the tubes revealing Henry as Kid Danger, his uniform is soaked and he had really messy hair. Gosh... I feel bad for him...

"Hey Kid, where have you been?" Ray asked.

"I, was pulling a big foreign lady out of a swamp!!!" Henry yelled, "By myself, alone!!!"

"How'd you get all wet like that?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe because the foreign lady fell back in the swamp and pulled me in with her!" Henry yelled, "It's just like I've been doing everything for the past few days!!"

"You want some meat?" Ray asked.

"No, I don't want your canned meat!" Henry said, "I want you to get off your butt, and get back in the game! I want Captain Man."

"Sorry... say hi to Captain couch..." Ray said.

Then the crime alert came on the 46th time...

"UGHH!!!! WHAT NOW?!?!" Henry yelled.

"Henry, calm down..." I said walking to the computers to see what's wrong.

"Fine sorry..." Henry said, "What's up?"

"There's a fire at Swellview Elementary." I reported.

"Got it, Ray let's go." Henry said.

"No! I can't fight crime in my condition..." Ray said.

"Why are you even afraid of being injured?" Henry said.

"Who wouldn't be?" Ray said.

"How about me?!" Henry yelled, "I'm your sidekick, and I've been helping you to do all kinds of dangerous stuff, and I never had any powers!! I can be injured!"

"Which is why I paid you nine dollars an hour!" Ray said.

"I'll be back..." Henry said.

"Where're you going?" I asked.

"To do my job." Henry said.

Henry walked up to the tubes by himself... again...

"Well, go with him!" I convinced.

"I can't!" Ray said.

"You mean you won't..." I said.

"Have you seen my bee sting?" Ray asked.