ミ★ 3 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 ★彡

Summary: Henry received a note in his school locker that claims to know that he's Kid Danger and is taking him down in 3 days. He has to keep it a secret in order to protect everyone he cares about.

Story idea originated by Myra102's story 'If today was your last day' on Fanfiction.net

Got some suggestions from darkrose1296

Season 2 ages

Rated T (to be on the safe side)

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Henry's POV

School has just finished and I'm currently walking to my locker to put back my books. I scanned my thumbprint on my locker then opened it to find a note.

"What the heck?" I muttered to myself.

I read the note and it says:

Hello, Henry Hart. Or should I say, Kid Danger. I hacked through the Man Cave computers and I know everything about you.

You have been making crimes too hard to commit with you by Captain Man's side, and it's time for that issue to go away. This week, I will find you and take you down. If you tell anyone including Captain Man or your friends, they will die with you. You have 3 days left to live.

Use the time you have left wisely.

I read it over and over again and beg that I'm only hallucinating but in the back of my head, I know that I'm not.

I became terrified, I'm gonna die in 3 days! I'm only 14 for crying out loud! I have a lot of things to look up to in the future!

"Hey Hen, how goes it?" Jasper greeted

"Ready to head to Junk N' Stuff?" Charlotte asked.

I folded the note and placed it in my pocket without making Charlotte and Jasper notice then took a deep breath before forcing a smile facing them.

"Hey guys. Yeah, I'm ready. Let's go." I replied.

We started our journey to Junk N' Stuff while Jasper walked the same direction back home, I sighed. What should I do about this situation....?

~Time skip~

There is no crimes at the moment which is good and we're all lounging around the Man Cave (Including Schwoz) waiting for the crime light to-

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

There it is...

Charlotte looked at the monitor and read the emergency.

"There's a hostage situation in Nacho Ball on Avenue street." Charlotte reported.

"Suit up, Kid." Ray demanded.

"Got it." I replied.

I got up from the couch and stood next to Ray who's popping a gumball in his mouth. I grabbed my gumball tube and did the same.

"Let's chew some gum and fight some scum." I rhymed.

"Nice one." Ray responded.

We blew a bubble then it popped and a few seconds later, I'm in my Kid Danger uniform and Ray is in his Captain Man uniform.

We went to the tubes then tapped our belt buckle.

"Good luck." Schwoz said.

"Stay safe." Charlotte said.