ミ★ 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 ★彡

Summary: Charlotte found out that Henry is Kid Danger and ended up getting Henry fired for breaking his oath. How is Charlotte going to cheer him up? Why is  Piper concerned?

Sibling relationship between Henry Hart and Piper Hart

Oneshot takes place during the episode 'The secret gets out'

Season 1 ages

One shot rated T (to be on the safe side)

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Henry's POV

"You're fired."

That sentence hit me hard, is he serious?

"F-Fired?" I stuttered.

"That's right, you can leave your watch on the table there." Ray replied.

"But I swear I didn't want to tell her, she figured it out-" I explained.

"Henry, you took an oath..." Ray interrupted.

"I know but..." I said.

"You promised me you wouldn't tell anyone, and I trusted you to keep that promise." Ray said.

Ray has never been this disappointed or serious to me ever, I can't believe this is happening...

"When trust is broken, it can never be fixed." Ray said.

"Wh- yes it can." I replied.

Ray went over to the table and grabbed a fortune cookie.

"Open this cookie and read the fortune." Ray said.

I grabbed the cookie then cracked it open to find a piece of paper, I read it once and was already confused.

"When trust is broken, it can never be fixed." I read.

"Let's not argue with the Chinese... goodbye, Henry." Ray said.

Ray walked to his sprocket with a disappointed look on his face, I look at my whiz watch one last time before taking it off and placing it on the table, I headed to the elevator after. The elevator door opened, I took this moment to look back at the Man Cave one last time before stepping into the elevator, it might even be the last time to see this place. When the elevator door closed, tears threatened to fall, I've been holding back those tears for awhile now.

I broke my oath... I messed up... Why am I such a bad liar? Charlotte would've found out if I was a good liar but no, I had the best job that there is but not anymore.

It's over... Kid Danger is over... This cannot be happening...

Charlotte's POV

So, it turns out that Henry was Kid Danger the whole time and I'm not surprised by that. I mean, it was so obvious. I just hope that he's not mad at me for figuring out...

I decided to text him to see what's up.

~Text conversation~

CHARLOTTE
Hey Hen, how are you?

CHARLOTTE
Hen?

CHARLOTTE
Henry?

CHARLOTTE
Hello?

CHARLOTTE
Okay. Since you're not replying your texts, I'm coming over to see what's up...

~Text conversation over~