ミ★ 𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘪𝘥 ★彡

Summary: Mika was about to leave the Man Nest and head back home but then notices Ray crying on the couch. She asked Ray what's up and then he says he misses Henry, so the Danger Force team try to find a way to cheer Ray up.

Also, please don't hate me if I got some things wrong because I don't really watch the show so I don't have that much information about the show yet. All I know is Chapa is the fierce one, Miles is the funny one, Mika is the smart one and Bose is... well the new season 1 Jasper.

One shot featuring the Danger Force kids

No trigger warnings applied

...

Mika's POV

Well, the team and I called it a day and decided to go back home.

"Hey, I'm going to go to the bathroom." I said.

"Okay, do you want us to wait for you?" Chapa asked.

"No, go ahead. I'll catch up." I replied.

"Okay, if you say so. See you later." Miles said as he left with Chapa and Bose.

I went to the bathroom afterwards.

(time skip bc I have no idea what to write lololol)

I finished doing my business and grabbed my stuff to go home but just as I was about to leave, I heard sobbing in the room.

"Huh, weird..." I said to myself.

I started becoming curious so I decided to go explore. I realised the more steps I took, the sobbing got louder. I walked towards the couch and found out that the person crying was Ray. He didn't even notice I was here until I called out his name.

"Ray?"

He got startled and I see him wiping his tears then turned around to face me.

"Mika? I thought you left with the rest." He replied, his voice breaking a little.

I instantly became concerned.

"Were you crying?" I asked even though it was quite obvious to me.

"No..." Ray lied, trying to avoid his emotions.

"Ray..." I said.

"Okay, fine! I was crying!" He confessed.

I sighed then walked towards the couch. I set my backpack down and sat next to Ray.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He didn't reply, I guess he still has trust issues with Miles, Chapa, Bose and I since Schwoz has mentioned that we're not good listeners.

"Come on, I know you still don't trust us with much things but just tell me. I really want to help." I said.

He faced me and see the desperate look on my face then sighed.

"Fine. It's just... I miss him..." Ray confessed.

"Who?" I asked.

He hesitated but said his name anyway.

"Henry." Ray finished, " I mean, I know I have you guys now but my connection with Henry was just kind of different. Henry is a quick learner and you guys... well lack experience and teamwork."

I got a bit offended.

"That's not-" I started but then realised that this is not the time.

"Sorry, please continue."

"As I was saying, Henry and I were very close. When he first came down to the Man Cave for the interview, I just knew he was the one. He doesn't need much training because he's actually a smart kid. I really thought he could be the future protector of this city, but I never thought about him leaving someday..." Ray sighed.