5. Confident

🎶 Sweet but psycho 🎶

Tick,tick,tick,tick…

The tickling noise of the clock was the only thing that could be heard in such silence of the room as she slept soundlessly on her stomach, her lips parted slightly as she breathed through her mouth. Her right cheek on the pillow as her hair splashed all-over her like a tree unaware of the mischievous little thing roaming around her room.

Suddenly she felt something wet on her face. She groaned and opened her eyes to see her Persian white cat licking her all over her face and neck. She shooed the little thing away turning her head on the other side and sighing softly.

CRACK

She got startled at the noise of a glass breaking sitting abruptly and looking at the source of damage. The annoying little thing was looking at her with her wide innocent eyes as if it didn't just break the glass first thing in the morning.

"You little_" 

The cat dashed out of the room even before she could finish her sentence. Sighing frustratingly her eyes lazily fell on the clock and she gasped," Oh shit, it's my first day yaar"

It was 7:50 and it was her interview at 8:30 sharp and then Class right away.
She ran to her closet picking up her towel and running inside the shower.

After taking 10 long minutes of shower she hurriedly put on her casual Navy blue shirt tugged inside her white tapered regular fit trousers with a matching side bag, tying her hair up in a high Pony tail with some flicks lying loosely on her forehead on both sides.

She descended down the stairs tripping oh her own feet and then cursing under her breath. She sat on the dining table muttering a quiet 'goodmorning' to everybody.

She grabbed a plate full of 3 huge pancakes for herself which was for her father, smiling sheepishly at her mother when she glared at her. 

"Uncle, looks like your daughter is going to eat the whole house", said Nina as she walked inside with her phone recording her best friend who was busy shoving her mouth full of food scowling when she saw Nina recording her.