9. Housewarming

🎶 Love, Maybe - Melomance 🎶

What.The.Fuck

The universe has to be playing a fucking game with him. Or was he dreaming?

No he's not.

She's standing here, right in front of him, in his arms. Looking up at him with that fucking hazel eyes with a mosaic of browns and greens and greys, framed by long, dark lashes. Right now they were as wide as saucers, mirroring his expression.

They both, stood there in the same position, staring at each other for moments that felt like eternity, both too stunned to even move or speak. Their mouths wide open as if they,ve seen a ghost.

A throat cleared behind them snapping them back to reality.

Both their heads turned to see everyone,s eyes in the living room planted solely on them with curiousity, suspicious and disbelief.

Aaryan turned to look at her again but she was focused on others.

Shock coursed through him as he realised their position. Instantly separating her from himself, he took a step back

The cake box slipping from both of their hands and in process to save the falling cake, Aaryan removed his hand from her waist and she fell onto the floor on her butt. Hard

"Owwww"

"Oops, my bad. Here take my hand", Aaryan offered his hand, amusement glittering in his eyes while he bit the inside of his cheek, his lips curved upward from one side ever so lightly. He tried hard not to laugh.

"No, thanks", Avyaana scoffed, glaring at him with all her might. Her sparkling eyes burning with fire. Her lips pressed in a thin line while her dark long hair fell on to her forehead and flowed down her waist. Her cheeks reddened with anger or embarassment, he wasn't sure. But she looked rather cute with that expression on her face.

Before she could get up, Nina and her mother quickly came to her side, one holding her arm while other held her up by her bicep and lifted her back to her feet.