11. Remorse

Aaryan moved fast, his panicked eyes widening as he leapt into the depths of water at the same time as Avyaana

Aaryan moved fast, his panicked eyes widening as he leapt into the depths of water at the same time as Avyaana. He dove in directly and gripped  Isha,s flailing arms in a firm hold, diving back up swiftly

He blinked, letting the droplets of water fall from his lashes before his blurry vision cleared pulling her up above the surface with him.

She clutched onto her brother like her life depended on him coughing wildly. Her breath coming out in rough pants and she blinked several times, as if in a daze.  Aaryan,s other hand immediately went to wrap themselves around her waist to secure her, only to see Avyaana standing in front of him breathing just as heavily as him.

"Are you okay?, Can you breathe?", Nina was kneeling beside the pool alongside Viren

"Yeah, I, uhhmmm, I'm fine", Isha croaked still coughing.

"Let's get you out, yeah?, come on", Avyaana urged as she rubbed her hand up and down Isha,s back.

Isha nodded, still in shock from the incident when Avyaana,s gaze snapped to Aaryan and she blinked twice before frowning. He was looking at her strangely, and it made her uncomfortable.

Viren helped Isha out while Nina put a towel on her and passed it to the other two,asking in silent to her friend of she was okay and she gives a stiff nod in return.

Aaryan,s shirt sticks to his body bringing out the perfect shape of his broad shoulders and thick arms as he uses his hands to wipe himself off the water

Isha wimpered limping to the nearby deck with Viren,s help. He rubbed her back as she shook under the chilly air, clutching the towel wrapped around her more tightly while Aaryan looked for injuries on her leg but found just a little cut on her left ankle. He traced his thumb around the cut and putting a little more pressure and observing her face to see if there's any other injury.

Just like he thought, she hissed and tried to pull away from him and he let go regretting it instantly because she cried out from the impact.

"Let's get you changed first", Avyaana started,"come on, my room's on the first floor" pointing in the opposite direction.

Aaryan sighed and stood up, putting an arm around Isha,s waist and another under her legs, cradling her in his arms.

He carried her inside the mansion, nodding for Avyaana to lead the way. The other two followed suit. She led them the stairs that connects from the backyard to the first floor and gestured towards her bed for Isha to sit while she huddled inside her closet.

Aaryan stopped near her bed bending down to gently dropping Isha on the bed, she scooted a little backward to get comfortable.

Avyaana went back inside after few minutes later with a Long T shirt and sweatpants, handing it to Isha to which replied with a small smile. She helped Isha to the bathroom while others watched in silence and when door closed behind her,