Part 2

Roxanne's POV
(Beware the spelling errors Roxy doesn't do "edits")
"You poked me."

Time to go to a "family" metting... no meeting... no greeting... no meet and greet... I'll just stop trying. And by family I don't mean the Wotter crew I mean the Wotter Long Scamupin crew. (Yes I came up with that nickname for all our friends and family all by myself with no help from my brother.) Speak of the devil my brother waltz's in, "Come on litttle sis." He says, even though he's only three minutes older, THREE MEASLY MINUTES! Sorry I freaked out a little there. We head over to the Potter's house. By we I mean my mom my dad and the devil, I mean my brother. Don't get me wrong we have a great relationship we're practically inseparable, but our dad is George Weasley, we do a lot of jokes and pranks (on each other and on everyone and everything. Also Christmas is especially fun for prancing but I'll get to that at Christmas).

Once we are at the Potter's house I remember yet again how many Weasleys there are and that is minus the Long Scamupin peeps. Once everyone gets here the mob of addults start talking about who knows what and we decide to go in the basement before they start plotting our demise. Now as young innocent children we start talking about what was the last thing we did to a death eater and how did the latest whosey whatsie meet their slippery end.

Then my aunt Hermione comes down, "We have some food upstairs if you want any." she says and then walks back upstairs. My brother pokes me in the arm and then I punch him in the face, completely fair right.

"Aww why'd yuh do that?" He complains, I wonder why.

"You poked me." I respond calmly.

"I wanted to ask if you wanted to see what food they have upstairs." He says.

"yah okay." We go upstairs. Aunt Hermione was lying. There wasn't "some" food, they had all the food. I'm pretty sure they had every family bring at least ten items. We grab a lot of food and run downstairs before the adults attak.